More job seekers are applying for jobs with their smartphone or their tablet device, and that’s not something that’s going to stop anytime soon.
Canton, Ohio (PRWEB) September 03, 2013
Top Echelon Network, an elite recruiter network of highly specialized search firms, is also a split placement network.
A split placement is a situation in which one recruiter has a job opening and another recruiter has a qualified candidate to fill that job opening. Once the job recruiter’s client hires the candidate, the two recruiters then split the placement fee.
Top Echelon Network has helped recruiters make over 20,000 placements in this fashion since the Network was founded 25 years ago.
Network Recruiters Making Split Placements:
Recruiters in Top Echelon Network made split placements in a number of different industries during the week of Monday, August 19, through Sunday, August 25. Almost half of those placements were the result of Hiring Hook recruitment websites, a product of Top Echelon. Those placements, including the Network recruiters who made them, are detailed below:
- John Peterson of Sun Recruiting, Inc. and Trey Cameron of the Cameron Craig Group placed a Process Engineer.
- John Peterson of Sun Recruiting, Inc. and Trey Cameron of the Cameron Craig Group placed an EH&S Manager.
- Mike McDonough of General Search and Recruitment and Phil Georgenson of PMG Employment Consultants, LLC placed a Vice President of Underwriting.
- Carey Towe, CPC of Southern Recruiters and Steve Kohn of Affinity Executive Search placed a Lean/Safety Specialist.
- Joe Cotter of J.D. Cotter Search, Inc. and Jim Compton of Compton & Associates placed a Food Scientist.
- Denise DeLongis of ICONSTAFF and Betsy Harper of Sales and Marketing Search, Inc. placed a Retail Account Services Manager.
- Nick Stoia, CPC of ASAP Search and Recruiters and Eric V. Stearley, CPC of Eric V. Stearley, CPC & Associates placed a Safety Environmental Engineer.
- Tim Hughes of Hughes & Associates and Therese Echkoff, CPC of Recruiting Pros of Chicagoland placed a Controls Engineer.
- Jim Crumpley of Jim Crumpley & Associates and Robert Briones, CPC of R.A. Briones & Company placed a Director of QA.
“Network recruiters have been making more split placements with their Hiring Hook recruitment websites,” said Top Echelon Network Membership Development Coordinator Drea Codispoti, CPC/CERS. “This has been the case for the past couple of years, and it would not surprise me if that trend continued for the foreseeable future. More job seekers are applying for jobs with their smartphone or their tablet device, and that’s not something that’s going to stop anytime soon.”
About Top Echelon Network:
Nearly 400 recruitment firms and agencies from all major industries are part of Top Echelon Network, founded in 1988 and based in Canton, Ohio. Network recruiters can search open job orders and qualified candidates, set up automated email alerts, and share information with each other for the purpose of making split placements.