With the increase in use of these websites and the traffic they’re receiving from qualified job seekers, it was only a matter of time before it happened.
Canton, OH (PRWEB) October 19, 2013
Top Echelon Network, an elite recruiter network of highly specialized search firms, is also a split placement network.
A split placement is a situation in which one recruiter has a job opening and another recruiter has a qualified candidate to fill that job opening. Once the job recruiter’s client hires the candidate, the two recruiters then split the placement fee.
Top Echelon Network has helped recruiters make over 20,000 placements in this fashion since the Network was founded 25 years ago.
NETWORK RECRUITERS MAKING SPLIT PLACEMENTS:
Recruiters in Top Echelon Network made split placements in a number of different industries during the week of Monday, October 7, through Sunday, October 13. All of those placements were made through their Hiring Hook recruitment websites.
The placements, including the Network recruiters who made them, are detailed below:
- Mike Ehlers of Ehlers Recruiting Partners and Steve Kohn of Affinity Executive Search placed a Sales Manager.
- Mike Lupidi, CPC of M.J. Lupidi & Associates, Inc. and Steve Kohn of Affinity Executive Search placed a Quality Assurance Supervisor.
- Rose Langhals of Bridgeway Professionals, Inc. and Steve Kohn of Affinity Executive Search placed a Buyer.
- John Peterson of Sun Recruiting, Inc. and Trey Cameron of the Cameron Craig Group placed a Corporate Process Engineering Manager.
- Pat McCombs, CPC of KB Search Team, LLC and Trey Cameron of the Cameron Craig Group placed a Transportation Supervisor.
- Brenda Wylie-Biggs, CPC of KB Search Team, LLC and Trey Cameron of the Cameron Craig Group placed a Cost Accountant.
- Jim Crumpley of Jim Crumpley & Associates and Trey Cameron of the Cameron Craig Group placed a Sr. Control Systems Engineer.
“This is the first week that all of the split placements made in the Network were the result of our Members’ Hiring Hook recruitment websites,” said Top Echelon Network Membership Development Coordinator Drea Codispoti, CERS. “With the increase in use of these websites and the traffic they’re receiving from qualified job seekers, it was only a matter of time before it happened. We expect that it won’t be the last time, either. We believe that 2014 will be a big year for our Hiring Hook recruitment websites.”
ABOUT TOP ECHELON NETWORK:
Nearly 400 recruiting firms and agencies from all major industries are part of Top Echelon Network, founded in 1988 and based in Canton, Ohio. Network recruiters can search open job orders and qualified candidates, set up automated email alerts, and share information with each other for the purpose of making split placements. Learn more about how a split placement network operates.
ABOUT HIRING HOOK:
Hiring Hook provides a complete website design service for recruitment and staffing agencies. By also selecting the Hiring Hook Job Board, recruiters have the option of posting their jobs on their website, where candidates can apply for those jobs, upload a resume, and set up alerts. Recruiters can also advertise their jobs on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter to gain even more exposure. Click here to see examples of Hiring Hook’s websites for recruitment and staffing agencies.