DURHAM, N.C. (PRWEB) February 25, 2022
RelayOne (http://www.RelayOne.com), a leading surgical care team collaboration and coordination solution provider, today announced that it launched an updated brand identity to better match the modern, innovative and transformational nature of the company and solution. The updated brand identity extends from the corporate website to the iPhone and browser-based versions of the software, creating a consistent user experience across all RelayOne environments. In addition, RelayOne’s first of its kind, no PHI platform offers new features and functions in version 2.2, available today, which makes it even easier for surgical care teams to facilitate surgical care coordination.
Surgical operations are dynamic. Hospital administrators, surgical coordinators, nurses, surgeons, anesthesiologists, vendor representatives and others who are on, and who support, surgical care teams are always on the move, need to see updates to the schedule, understand case readiness and patient progress to make in-the-moment decisions about case status, staffing and resources. RelayOne has developed and deployed a SOC 2 compliant, real-time collaboration platform that can keep up with these demands and offer its users access to the information they need to do their jobs more efficiently and effectively on their mobile phone, tablet, laptop, or desktop – anywhere, anytime.
“At RelayOne, our mission is to make it easier for surgical providers and other staff to do their work,” said Cam Sexton, CEO of RelayOne. “RelayOne eliminates the manual and administrative tasks associated with managing procedural and surgical environments to improve staffing and efficiency, increase revenue and optimize perioperative performance.”
Sexton continued, “As hospitals and health systems have sought to recoup lost revenue through the backlogs of surgical procedures created when elective surgeries were put on hold during Covid, the inefficiencies associated with manual, outdated communication and coordination became more pronounced and have now become widely-recognized by perioperative and executive leaders alike. Many providers are still relying on phone calls, text messages, emails and pagers to alert surgical care team members of schedule or case changes and this has proven to be quite challenging across multiple procedure areas, multiple facilities and across the enterprise.”
“Now, as more hospitals and health systems turn to modern, innovative technologies to help surgical team members stay better connected and create the most efficient surgical operation, RelayOne has emerged as a leading provider of faster, smarter and more comprehensive surgical care coordination solutions,” Sexton concluded.
New and Improved Features and Functions; Purpose-Built for Surgical Services
RelayOne offers intuitive surgical collaboration, coordination and analytics that enable the entire surgical care team with easy access to real-time, PHI-free surgical scheduling and case progress update information. The solution has a user-friendly interface and a recent survey revealed that 95% of users would recommend RelayOne to a colleague.
RelayOne was purpose built to support the unique needs of surgical care teams and features:
- Automatic alerts. Eliminate texts, emails and phone calls with automatic notifications about case add-ons, status updates, and all other relevant and important schedule changes.
- Vendor readiness. Assign vendor representatives to cases and ensure that they have provided trays/sets/equipment for a case to confirm that everyone involved with the case knows that it is “ready to go.”
- Doctors and cases. Follow doctors’ cases to quickly filter the schedule and receive all necessary updates based on their role on the surgical care team.
- Anywhere, anytime access. Easily access the real-time surgery schedule from anywhere. From the operating room to the comfort of your home, RelayOne is in your hand and only one tap away.
- Gain new insights with analytics. Now you can visualize information, such as turnover times and cancellations, in real-time from any browser-enabled computer, tablet or mobile phone, helping you to proactively manage your daily operations.
- Access critical information with no PHI. RelayOne takes security very seriously and pioneered clinical operations software that does not require a protected health information exchange to improve your performance, thereby reducing your risk and enabling you to safely share important information across your surgical care team.
RelayOne is easily integrated into your surgical care team workflow and EHR. You can go live with RelayOne’s solution in as little as four weeks. RelayOne only needs to access the surgical scheduling outbound message in your electronic health record. And with RelayOne, onboarding and training takes just a few minutes.
“I’m extremely proud of what our team has created,” said Tom Chernetsky, Chief Technology Officer of RelayOne. “This software is built for people and our users love RelayOne. It simplifies surgical collaboration and coordination for nurses, surgeons and the entire surgical care team.”
To contact RelayOne to schedule a demo of its surgical collaboration and coordination solution visit http://www.RelayOne.com.
RelayOne provides software solutions accessible anytime, anywhere to healthcare providers for surgical care team collaboration. RelayOne reduces operational costs and increases margins with a quick-to-deploy and easy-to-use platform that is designed to optimize workflow through performance analytics, case readiness status updates, and real-time notification of surgical case changes, all without exposing protected health information (PHI). Some of the nation’s leading health systems rely on RelayOne to help them optimize the performance of their operating teams. To learn more about RelayOne visit http://www.RelayOne.com or email PR@RelayOne.com. RelayOne is a private equity-backed healthcare information technology provider headquartered in Durham, North Carolina.