Join Renaissance Asheville Hotel and Bee City USA from 4:00pm to 7:00pm and discover what the 'buzz' is all about.
(PRWEB) June 08, 2015
Join Renaissance Asheville Hotel and Bee City USA from 4:00pm to 7:00pm and discover what the “buzz” is all about. Help kick off “Pollinator Week” with the Renaissance Asheville Hotel as we gather on the outdoor patio to discover how Asheville came to be known as Bee City USA.
As part of the fun, enjoy many other activities, including:
- Live music from Sidney Barnes, blues, soul and rock ‘n’ roll singer extraordinaire from 4:30pm to 7:00pm
- Samples of Twin Leaf Brewery’s Honey-Infused Beer
- Enjoy the strolling entertainers from Asheville Faerikins from 5:30pm to 6:00pm
- Honey sampling and presentations with Asheville Bee Charmer
- Learn about Monarch Butterfly rescue and take home a “flower-bomb” to attract these endangered beauties to your garden
- Take a ride on the Amazing Pubcycle!
About Renaissance Asheville:
Renaissance Asheville is a full service hotel located at 31 Woodfin Ave in downtown Asheville, NC. For more information, contact the Director of Operations, Drew Walls, at 828-252-2711, or go online to http://www.renaissanceasheville.com/discover-asheville/local-events.