Reolink Announced New App and Client Software Upgrade and Firmware Update
Hong Kong (PRWEB) July 19, 2016
Reolink, the world leader in HD security camera systems, has released a major upgrade of its free App and Client software and an update for firmware, aiming at fixing bugs, and keeping up with up-to-date features.
Reolink security IP cameras provide professional and reliable solutions for home and business surveillance. Reolink mobile App and Client software make it easy for users to set configurations of the IP computers, see videos both locally and remotely, control multiple IP cameras at the same time and do more. The new App – Android App (v188.8.131.52) and iOS App (v2.2.15), the new Client software – Mac Client (v184.108.40.206) and Windows Client (v220.127.116.11), and the new firmware offer great improvement in security features, letting customers in control of their home safety in a better way.
Fixes and Improvements of the Reolink App and Client Software Upgrade:
- Android App (v18.104.22.168): optimized performance, including video playing fluency.
- iOS App (v2.2.15) and Mac Client (v22.214.171.124): support hardware accelerated H.264 video decoding, and reduced the CPU occupancy, and fixed some bugs.
- Windows Client (v126.96.36.199): supports hardware video decoding, optimized video search and video display capabilities, and fixed some bugs.
Fixes and Improvements of the Free Reolink Firmware Update:
- Changed the activeX plugin to HTML5+SMTP, which supports more browsers, including IE 10, IE 11, Edge, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari and more operating systems, including Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X.
- Changed the video/audio format to MP4+AAC, which is compatible with more media players.
- Supported CGI, which is easily integrated with third party platforms.
- Fixed some bugs.
Note: The latest firmware for RLK4-210WB2 and RLK4-210WB4 NVR kit is not available at the moment.
The newly-updated Reolink software and firmware are now available. Customers can get the App and Client software upgrade for free by downloading from Reolink official website: https://reolink.com/software-and-manual/. iOS and Android device users can also get the app upgrade in App Store and Google Play. New firmware is also available to download on website https://reolink.com/firmware/.
Reolink has been dedicated to creating and delivering the best security products for both home and business owners. Its mission is to protect what customers care about. Reolink IP cameras and NVR kits are popular all over the world, featuring 4MP ultra HD, good night vision, advanced motion detection, quick remote access, easy installation for DIY enthusiasts, waterproof, etc. For more information about Reolink and its products, please visit https://reolink.com.
Amanda Li/PR manager
Address: 509, Sangtai Building, Block A, Silicon Valley University Town Business Park, Lishan Road, Xili, Nanshan, Shenzhen
Reolink Digital Technology Co.,Ltd.