With the added resource planning module, our customers can understand their additional hiring or resource needs.
Cupertino, CA (PRWEB) November 30, 2014
AccountSight Software is excited to announce many productivity improvements and new functionalities in their latest cloud-based online application version 2.50, a top-rated and easy to use time tracking and invoicing solution for customers worldwide.
“We wanted to provide more helpful tools in this release to help businesses forecast resource hours and costs for each phase and task for more efficient project planning,” said Anita Bist, VP of Business Development. “With the added resource planning module, our customers can understand the resource demand and whether there is a need to adjust project staffing. They can also keep an eye on their budget by tracking actual versus forecasted hours and costs. We also added the time off module so that the administrator can see time off requests from employees or contractors and approve accordingly. An enhanced functionality also includes multiple level approvals for time and expense entry.”
AccountSight's version 2.50 resource planning module features include:
- Plan projects and forecast resource needs.
- Coordinate team assignments.
- Identify and allocate available resources based on role and skill set.
- Track forecasted versus actual hours and control costs.
AccountSight’s version 2.50 time off module features include:
- Easy time-off entry provides a quick overview of available time-off.
- Multiple holiday calendars allowed for a company.
- Time-off request can be routed for multiple level of approvals (up to 5 approvers).
- Managers can view all the employee approved or pending time off in calendar view and approve/reject request accordingly.
- Integration of time-off with outlook calendar.
Sign up for a free 30 day trial to try out the new functionalities to see the difference. Give it a try now at AccountSight.
AccountSight Key Features:
- Time tracking and expense tracking in seconds.
- Efficient timesheet and expense approval workflow notifications.
- Convenient reimbursement management and accounts reconciliation.
- Excel integration for time and expense bulk uploads.
- QuickBooks integration with time tracking and invoicing features.
- PayPal integration with invoices reconciles accounts receivables automatically.
- Fast and easy manual and recurring online invoicing.
- Configurable automatic notifications for timesheets, budgets and invoices.
- Quick and professional project estimates for bidding.
- Powerful dashboards and reports for online project management and invoice status.
- Drill-down directly from dashboards into time, expenses and invoicing reports.
Sign up for a free 30 day trial to see how it can help your company save time and money and increase employee productivity. No credit card needed. Try AccountSight now at AccountSight.
AccountSight is a leading time tracking and invoicing software that is integrated with QuickBooks and PayPal. It is easy to track time, easy to invoice, easy to analyze company reports and easy to afford. It is ideal for businesses, consultants, independent professionals and freelancers. It is full of productivity-driven features that are conveniently available to users through a very helpful interface. The many customer benefits and hassle-free user experience make AccountSight unique. For more information, please visit AccountSight.
AccountSight works with any operating system. Supported browsers are Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari.
AccountSight is a subscription based software with prices starting from $8 to $10/user. Volume discounts available for larger companies and government organizations. Please contact AccountSight directly for special pricing.