GREENSBORO, Ga. (PRWEB) June 18, 2019
When Jack Nicklaus returns to Reynolds Lake Oconee in October to re-open the dramatically renovated Great Waters golf course, one lucky twosome will be there to share in the fun and excitement—and spend time with one of the greatest golfers of all time.
In honor of Mr. Nicklaus’s reworking of the signature golf course he originally designed in 1992, the property is conducting the Jack’s Back – Reynolds Lake Oconee Getaway that includes numerous once-in-a-lifetime opportunities for a true golf lover.
Winning the Jack’s Back Getaway for two includes:
- Exclusive meet-and-greet and photo opportunity with Jack Nicklaus
- One-of-a-kind collection of signed Nicklaus headwear honoring his major championships and a Nicklaus apparel package
- 4-day/3-night accommodations in a Reynolds Lake Oconee cottage.
- Round-trip domestic airfare for two and ground transportation
- One round of golf at the new Great Waters course
- Additional round of golf on The Oconee or The National course
- Reynolds Kingdom of Golf presented by TaylorMade club-fitting experience
- All meals (including gratuities)
- Tickets to the Reynolds “Rhythm & Brews Festival,” a music and Southern culinary event featuring regional craft beers and wines
The extensive grand-prize package boasts a retail value of more than $6,000; the opportunity to be with Jack Nicklaus is priceless.
To enter for a chance to win this special getaway, visit here.
Home to one of the most diverse collections of elite golf courses in the United States, Reynolds Lake Oconee boasts six distinctive designs, fantastic lodging and dining options, and a magnificent lakefront location.
Reynolds Lake Oconee is also home to Reynolds Kingdom of Golf presented by TaylorMade, one of the only facilities in the country where recreational golfers can receive professional instruction, be fit for new equipment in the same elite environment used by Tour professionals and have golf equipment built before their eyes.
For additional information about the Jack’s Back – Reynolds Lake Oconee Getaway, as well as Reynolds Lake Oconee, access http://www.reynoldslakeoconee.com.
# # #
About Reynolds Lake Oconee
Surrounded by more than 350 miles of majestic shoreline on Georgia’s historic Lake Oconee, the golf destination resort community of Reynolds Lake Oconee features six championship golf courses and is home to The Reynolds Kingdom of Golf presented by TaylorMade, a world-class instructional and club fitting facility. Located between Atlanta and golf’s legendary grounds in Augusta, Reynolds Lake Oconee is an outdoor recreation paradise that includes the Sandy Creek Sporting Grounds, award-winning tennis center, swimming pools, pedestrian trails, wellness campus, and full-service marinas to facilitate watersports. Guests can choose private accommodations that include luxury resort condominiums and cottages, or The Ritz-Carlton Reynolds, Lake Oconee, a 251-room lakefront resort and spa named a 2016 AAA Five Diamond Lodging and 2015 Forbes Four-Star resort. Dining is available at ten distinctive culinary venues. Reynolds Lake Oconee, originally established in 1988, is located roughly 90 miles from Atlanta's Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport. For more information, visit reynoldslakeoconee.com.