Comprehensive web store launched by 24Seven Cart.
California, USA (PRWEB) July 08, 2013
The changing eCommerce milieu has offered both opportunities and challenges. Opportunities take the form of infinite reach of the retailers to the online customers. Managing the web stores, along with physical ones and integrating payment and shipping modules, poses challenges in the online vertical.
The quantity, quality, human touch and the ease of the transaction are the prominent aspects of the eCommerce industry. After considering these important elements, LAN Services has revamped and relaunched its online store solution, 24Seven Cart.
24Seven Cart is a comprehensive proprietary eCommerce platform that covers the most dynamic elements associated with the online shopping. Following are the vital aspects associated with 24Seven Cart:
- Re-marketing: 24Seven Cart offers various opportunities for online retailers to re-market their products and services. 24Seven Cart gives functionalities to approach online customers through various features like displaying product videos, sending newsletters, informing the prospective customers by sending promotional mails, integrated online chat with the customer representatives and re-approaching the customers who abandoned their shopping carts.
- Personalization: 24Seven Cart confers online retailers to personalize their offerings to online customers. Additional services like customization in the products, packaging, delivery of goods, gift-wrapping, etc. helps in giving more personal touch to the standardized products.
- Cross Channel Integration: Shopping cart platforms, like 24Seven Cart, give chance to display products across different channels of marketing. Displaying products on multiple platforms requires adoption of responsive web design to offer similar look and feel across all channels. 24Seven Cart delivers similar brand experience on different platforms.
- M-Commerce: The mobile compatibility of 24Seven Cart offers customers access to the web stores through their smart phones. The adoption of responsive web design technology lets online retailers display information in a similar way throughout differing screen sizes. Adopting this technology eliminates the need to have different websites for mobiles, tablets or desktop PCs.
- Interactive Product Display: Product images are one of the ways to make a web store more appealing. 24Seven Cart presents additional options to interact with the online customers like displaying product videos, customer reviews about the products, and sharing videos on social media channels.
- Fulfillment Capabilities: It means an optimizing post transaction experienced to the online customers like shipping integration. 24Seven Cart offers various mechanisms for shipping products which, till now, are seen as an addition to the cost of the product. It gives the opportunity to differentiate the web store through distinct shipping programs such as same-day delivery, different delivery programs etc.
24Seven Cart is the flagship product under the aegis of LAN Services, which is a California-based company. The company offers a wide range of e-retailing solutions like RMS eCommerce integration, search engine marketing, point-of-sale solution for quick service restaurants, online store management, etc. For detailed information about the 24Seven Cart and/or LAN Services, please visit http://www.lanservices.com or http://www.24sevencart.com.