The natural beauty of the mountains coupled with great snow conditions and your loved one is the ideal recipe for a Valentine’s and President’s Day weekend romantic get away.
(PRWEB) February 11, 2014
This weekend Valentine’s Day and President’s Day will combine to form a romantic three-day holiday that’s perfect for ski and snowboard enthusiasts. With big snowstorms sweeping the country, and many resorts offering special romantic services, it’s the perfect time for families and couples to relax while enjoying their favorite sport. For those who are considering a ski vacation this unique weekend, Sports America Tours has compiled a list of the most romantic ski destinations.
1. Telluride has preserved much of its mining town history, giving the resort an intimate feel that accompanies some spectacular views. Having received three feet of snow already in February, Telluride promises great snow, as well as the unique experience of skiing the resort’s small box canyon.
2. Set in a national park, Banff Lake Louise is perfect for nature-loving couples and vacationers. Sunshine Village is quiet and tranquil. Couples who aren’t interested in skiing—or who need a day to recover—can take the gondola for a world-class snowshoeing adventure.
3. Heavenly is an ideal destination for young couples. With stunning romantic views of Lake Tahoe, the resort offers a truly unique experience that skiers and snowboarders are sure to remember. The resort is situated on the Nevada state line, making it walking distance from the casinos and a buzzing nightlife.
4. Deer Valley is known for high end luxury. With gourmet dining, upscale accommodations, and exceptional customer service, Deer Valley is perfect for couples who want their ski holiday to be unforgettably opulent.
5. Beaver Creek is another ski resort known to provide a truly sumptuous experience. With an aura of European refinement, Beaver Creek is perfect for those who want a classy, stylish ski vacation. Over 800 acres of terrain is perfectly manicured each night and is close at hand with the mountain’s abundant ski-in/ski-out lodging.
Skiers and snowboarders who are searching for the deepest snow should consider Aspen, Breckenridge, and Jackson Hole, which so far this season has received twenty-one feet of snow. “The natural beauty of the mountains coupled with great snow conditions and your loved one is the ideal recipe for a Valentine’s and President’s Day weekend romantic get away,” Sports America Tours states.
Anyone interested in booking a ski or snowboard holiday should visit Sports America’s website for information on featured resorts and one-of-a-kind specials and deals. Sports America Tours personally assigns a specialist who will help any vacationer ensure that he or she has booked the perfect getaway.
About Sports America:
Sports America specializes in ski vacation packages throughout western North America. Our special contract airfares, tour operator lift tickets, special rental car/transfer rates all save you time and money. Knowledge, excellent customer service, friendly staff, great pricing, and the highest quality ski vacations since 1975. Whether you’re planning a ski vacation for a group of friends, a company meeting, or a family vacation, one of our vacation experts will help design your perfect package. http://www.SportsAmerica.com