We are very pleased to offer our unique BetaDrive platform. It allows full access to a new beta version of a software program in the cloud without the user being required to do a download.
Clearwater, FL (PRWEB) November 08, 2013
Runaware announces the release of its new no-download platform called BetaDrive offering big benefits to both software developers and users.
The latest technology in software marketing offers software makers a new opportunity: minimal disruption to the user’s production environment while easily providing data about the beta back to the software developer.
For the users, gone are the days of beta tests requiring downloads, installs, uninstalls and possible data loss while doing intensive testing of new software versions.
Using BetaDrive means earlier, installed versions of the software developer’s program are untouched, which means no disruption to the user. Data entered into the BetaDrive version will remain intact. Other platforms permit only temporary sessions, and when the user logs out, the platform permanently deletes the user’s data.
“We are very pleased to offer our unique BetaDrive platform. It allows full access to a new beta version of a software program in the cloud without the user being required to do a download. No download, no uninstall of previous versions. The user can come and go at will and when the user logs off, all of their data is preserved even up to the point they decide to install the new version on their production machine,” says Sam Licciardi, Runaware’s President.
Key benefits of BetaDrive include:
- Users are able to instantly work with the very latest version of software, When bugs are fixed best testers get the latest version without having to touch a file. Users just log in and profit from the changes.
- Beta users are happier because their existing, production installation is kept intact while the test is occurring.
- More than just a trial, BetaDrive users can use real data that can be saved for them in Dropbox, SkyDrive or other cloud accounts. When they upgrade to the new version all test data is protected.
- BetaDrive monitors every trackable nuance of the beta user’s experience and provides it to the software developer.
- Easy communication with users in context-based messages placed in front of your testers.
- Get instant feedback from users from within the beta.
- Use Runaware’s Walk-Through Guides to direct attention to the new features in the beta or provide other forms of instruction.
About Runaware, Inc.
Runaware, Inc. was founded in 1999 in Stockholm, Sweden and started as a small start-up providing a “Try before you Buy” software solution to other software developers known as TestDrive. This flagship solution and its related services are revolutionizing online sales and marketing for Independent Software Vendors in areas such as finance & accounting, graphic design, office productivity, contact management, IT systems, real estate and medical. The company is dedicated to making it easy for software companies to market their software, dramatically improving lead generation and sales. Clients including Microsoft, Citrix, Intuit, Sage, Corel and FrontRange have already seen the positive impact TestDrive has had on their business. Runaware is a publicly-listed company on the Swedish stock exchange Aktietorget, and has offices in the United States and Sweden. For more information about BetaDrive and Runaware visit http://www.runaware.com or call 1-888-772-3442.