(PRWEB) October 24, 2014
Although the tour is a brief one, it will touch down in some of the most populated and musically appreciative cities from coast-to-coast. Smith will play The Bill Graham Civic Auditorium, the Grand Ole Opry House and the UIC Pavilion throughout the course of this tour, and the highlight of the short jaunt will be the aforementioned New York date at Madison Square Garden. Only the most talented and esteemed musicians are allowed to set foot on the hollowed stage of the downtown New York locale, and Smith has clearly catapulted himself into the rarefied air of the music industry after just a handful of years in the mainstream.
TicketProcess.com is happy to match fans up with Sam Smith concert tickets beginning online today, or charge by phone toll free @ 1-888-791-3322
Sam Smith 2015 Tour Dates:
- 1/9 Atlanta, Ga. @ Fox Theatre
- 1/10 Nashville, Tenn. @ Grand Ole Opry House
- 1/12 Fairfax, Va. @ Patriot Center
- 1/13 Philadelphia, Pa. @ The Liacouras Center
- 1/15 New York, N.Y. @ Madison Square Garden
- 1/17 Boston, Mass. @ Agganis Arena
- 1/19 Montreal, Quebec @ Bell Centre
- 1/20 Toronto, Ontario @ Air Canada Centre
- 1/22 Detroit, Mich. @ Masonic Temple Theatre
- 1/23 Chicago, Ill. @ UIC Pavilion
- 1/24 St. Paul, Minn. @ Roy Wilkins Auditorium
- 1/26 Broomfield, Colo. @ 1st Bank Center
- 1/30 Los Angeles, Calif. @ The Forum
- 1/31 San Francisco, Calif. @ Bill Graham Civic Auditorium
- 2/2 Seattle, Wash. @ Key Arena
- 2/4 Vancouver, British Columbia @ Rogers Arena
*TicketProcess.com is not associated or otherwise connected in any form with the college or professional organizations, teams, artists, bands or other performers featured on this site. Additionally, TicketProcess.com has no affiliation with any of the venues listed on the site. Names and titles used in this press release are solely for descriptive purposes and do not imply, suggest or indicate that any type of endorsement or partnership is in place.
Since early in 2010, TicketProcess.com has been a secondary ticket exchange for both brokers and consumers. By offering a large selection of inventory to an array of the most exclusive sports, live concerts, theater events and other live entertainment, they have established their place as a reputable source of quality, guaranteed tickets for fans around the United States and beyond.
Seven-days-a-week customer service combined with a 100% satisfaction guarantee has proved to be a simple yet effective strategy for the constantly growing online secondary ticket market. All fans of live entertainment are openly welcome to visit the easily accessible site and purchase their tickets with the confidence that comes with a proven track record.
Following TicketProcess.com on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ will give you direct access to exclusive announcements and free discount codes, allowing you to access to all possible advantages in terms of purchasing the best ticket at the best possible price.