Increased demand from end-use industries such as construction, automotive, and aerospace is expected to favorably impact market growth.
San Francisco, California (PRWEB) October 27, 2014
The global sand blasting machines market is expected to reach USD 441.1 million by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Breakthroughs in robotic sand blasting technology as a result of investments by key industry participants is expected to drive the market over the forecast period. Increased demand from end-use industries such as construction, automotive, and aerospace is expected to favorably impact market growth.
View this full report with TOC at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/sand-blasting-machines-market
Shot blasting machines have replaced sand blasting machines in several applications to alleviate the risk of lung diseases caused due to inhalation of silica, which may pose a challenge to market growth. Governments of many countries such as the U.S., UK and Turkey have restricted the use of blast cleaning abrasives containing more than 0.1% free silica, which may hamper demand over the next six years.
Rquest a free sample of this report at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/sand-blasting-machines-market/request
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Global sand blasting machines market shipments were estimated at 86,018 units in 2013, which is expected to reach 121,845 units by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 5.1% from 2014 to 2020.
- Industrial sand blasting machines accounted for over 80% of the market revenue in 2013. The mini sand blasting machines market is expected to gain prominence over the next six years as sandblasting has substituted numerous domestic tasks such as paint and rust removal.
- Sand blasting machines market demand is expected to be the highest in Asia Pacific owing to extensive use in construction, automotive, and infrastructure sectors coupled with significant contribution by the Chinese market to global volume and revenue generation. Demand for mini sand blasting machines is higher in North America, where they are used for automotive as well as home improvement applications.
- The market is extremely fragmented in nature; Clemco Industries Corp. emerged as the leading market player in 2013. The company sells blasting machines under four distinct brands, each catering to a specific application area, and also develops equipment targeted at operator safety. Other market players include Trinity Tool Company, Tools USA, C.M. Surface, and ACE.
Browse all reports of this category at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/hvac-and-construction-technologies
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the global sand blasting machines market on the basis of product and region:
- Sand Blasting Machines Product Outlook (Volume, Unit Shipments & Revenue, USD Million; 2012 – 2020)
• Mini sand blasting machines
• Industrial sand blasting machines
- Sand Blasting Machines Regional Outlook (Volume, Unit Shipments & Revenue, USD Million; 2012 – 2020)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
Browse all ongoing reports by Grand View Research at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/ongoing-reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare. For more information, visit http://www.grandviewresearch.com/
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Outsourced Customer Care Services Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts To 2020 - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/outsourced-customer-care-services-market
The global market for outsourced customer care services is expected to reach USD 84.73 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Transition towards host based or cloud based services is expected to benefit small and medium businesses (SMBs) and aid in penetrating emerging markets.
Construction Equipment Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts To 2020 - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/construction-equipment-market-analysis
The global market for construction equipment is expected to reach USD 208.36 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing number of infrastructure projects on a global scale is expected to be the key driving force for the market over the next six years.