The accolades received by many of our customers for the quality of our solutions, but more importantly, the quality and dedication of our staff further strengthens our belief in the use of innovation and technology to enhance democratic processes.
(PRWEB) November 15, 2016
Today, Scytl announces the successful leverage of its election modernization technology during the 2016 US Election, providing over 53 million registered voters and thousands of election staff across 28 states the benefits of more efficient, scalable and accessible election processes.
Scytl continues to innovate and enhance its solutions to exceed customer expectations and the inherent demands of today´s technology advanced society combining intuitive and user-friendly features with the highest security standards in the industry. Scytl has provided election modernization technology in the US since 2008 and most recently for the 2016 US Election:
- 12 States (24%) leveraging Scytl technology on a state-wide basis
- 28 States (56%) leveraging Scytl technology in jurisdictions in their state
- 980 jurisdictions (31%) across the US leveraging Scytl technology
- +53 M registered voters (36%) will directly benefit from Scytl technology during the 2016 US Election.
- 83% of Scytl´s customers have trusted Scytl technology for various electoral processes.
“I want to thank Scytl for their support during the 2016 Election. It has been great to work with you. We were all extremely pleased with Scytl Election Night Reporting and have received really great feedback on the reporting. I am so very glad that we were able to get this program in place - I know that it contributed to the overall positive perception of how our election processes and services were experienced.” Barbara J. Levey, Assessor-Clerk-Recorder- Registrar of Voters, Merced County, CA
Scytl´s election modernization solutions deployed in the US cover the full election cycle from Pre-election to Election Day to Post-election with tailored functionality associated to the tasks required in each cycle and provide complete election management functionality with no gaps left untended to, simplified management and support, improved data integration and maximum security and transparency.
“Having been with the company for over 14 years, I have never felt prouder of my team and the technology we provide for elections that directly benefits our US citizens far and wide. The accolades received by many of our customers for the quality of our solutions, but more importantly, the quality and dedication of our staff further strengthens our belief in the use of innovation and technology to enhance democratic processes,” concludes Marc Fratello, General Manager, Scytl.
Notes to editors
Additional details on Scytl election modernization technology successfully deployed across 28 states during the 2016 US Election:
- Scytl Voter Education: Maximized election body´s web presence, expanding voter outreach and increasing voter participation, and was used by 9 states and 29 counties.
- Scytl Poll Worker Management: Significantly improved efficiencies in the hiring, training and management of large temporary poll worker staff, and was used by 3 states, 1 of which will use Scytl Poll Worker Management on a state-wide level (SC) and 48 counties.
- Scytl Election Training: Provided flexibility by enabling election staff to learn at their own pace from anywhere in the world, and was used by 12 States, 3 of these states used Scytl Election Training on state-wide level (CT, MS, SC) and 168 counties across the 12 states.
- Scytl ePollBook: In addition to expediting voter check-in and verification, Scytl ePollBook provided election officials with centralized management and real-time visibility into elections as they unfolded and was used by DuPage County and Peoria County in Illinois.
- Scytl eBallot Delivery: Enabled military and other remote and absentee voters to receive and return ballots electronically via secure online transmission, and was used by 7 states on a state-wide level (AK, AR, KY, MS, NY, OK, WV) and 476 counties.
- Scytl Election Night Reporting: Presented election results online in real-time through an efficient, user-friendly and intuitive graphical interface using maps and graphics to illustrate voter turnout, totals by vote type, and results by polling place, and was used by 15 states; 5 of these states on a state-wide level (AR, CO, GA, KY, SC) and by 536 counties.
Christine Giordano Hanlon Monmouth County Clerk: “The combination of Scytl Voter Education and Scytl Election Night Reporting has significantly simplified and reduced the burden we face in the days leading up to the elections and on Election Day. Scytl Voter Education helped our office provide our constituents a simpler way to find their voter information, polling place locations with Scytl Election Night Reporting providing seamless real-time access to election results.”
Celeste M. Riley, County Clerk Cumberland County: “Our constituents have provided positive feedback. In particular, people have commented on the ease of use of the ENR system as well as simplistic, yet thorough information included in the program.”
Kathy Dent, Supervisor of Elections, Sarasota County: “Scytl’s technology helped our office post results online in a timely fashion. Streamlined processes and impeccable support are just some of the reasons why we selected all of Scytl’s solutions.”
Kevin Tunell, Communications Director, Yuma County Arizona: “We were left in a bind at the last minute. Our previous Election Night Reporting (ENR) was unavailable and we had just 3 weeks to come to a solution. Scytl stepped up to the plate and had us up and running in time for the election. Not only that, our ENR has never looked better. The technology and support were unexpected. I’m still getting compliments from the public and inquiries from counties from across the State asking, ‘How did you do that?’”
John Gardner, Solano County Registrar of Voters: “Our previous process required phone calls, repeated call-backs, and manual processing for each poll worker. We now can sign-up most poll workers within minutes through automation. This is a huge savings on staff time. Our staff have achieved what normally takes hours to run from our previous system, in just a few minutes within Scytl´s election staffing solution.”
Scytl is the global leader in secure election management and electronic voting solutions. Specializing in election modernization technologies, Scytl offers the first end-to-end election management and voting platform, providing the highest security and transparency standards currently available. Scytl has capitalized on its more than 18 years of research to develop election-specific cryptographic security technology protected by more than 40 international patents and patent applications, positioning Scytl as the company with the largest patent portfolio of the industry.
Scytl’s solutions have been successfully used in over 47 countries across the globe over the last 10 years, including Canada, the United States, France, Norway, Switzerland, Bosnia-Herzegovina, the UAE, India, Iceland and Australia. Scytl is headquartered in Barcelona, Spain, with strategic offices in the United States, Canada, Brazil, Peru, and Greece, as well as field offices in the UK, Ukraine, Mexico, Malaysia, India, Bangladesh, and Australia. For more information, visit http://www.scytl.com.
Marketing Manager, Scytl
+1 813 865 7534
Vice President of Marketing, Scytl
+34 934 230 324