The SDN, NFV and network virtualization market will account for nearly $4 Billion in 2014
Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) October 29, 2013
Part of the “SDN, NFV and Network Virtualization Bible: 2014 – 2020”, this datasheet provides in-depth revenue forecasts on the Software Defined Networking (SDN), Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) and generic network virtualization market.
Market forecasts and historical revenue figures from 2010 till 2020 are provided for each of the following sub-markets, use base and use case categories:
- SDN Software and Hardware
- Non-NFV Network Virtualization Software
- NFV Software SDN Submarkets
- SDN Controller Hardware Appliances
- SDN Controller Software
Complete report on The SDN, NFV and Network Virtualization Bible Datasheet: 2014 – 2020 available at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/287353.html.
User Base Categories: Service Providers and Data Centers and Enterprises
Service Provider Use Case Categories
- Radio Access Networks
- Mobile Core, EPC, IMS and Services
- Data Center
- Mobile Backhaul
- Wireline Fixed Access Networks
- CPE/Home Environment
The following regional and country markets are also covered:
- Regional Markets
- Asia Pacific
- Eastern Europe
- Latin and Central America
- Middle East and Africa
- North America
- Western Europe
Order a copy of this report at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=287353.
Country Markets: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany,India, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Norway, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, UAE, UK and USA
Additional forecasts are provided for: SDN and NFV Induced Service Provider CapEx Savings by Region
The report has the following key findings:
- Driven by the thriving ecosystem, SNS Research estimates that the SDN, NFV and network virtualization market will account for nearly $4 Billion in 2014 alone. SNS Research estimates further growth at a CAGR of nearly 60% over the next 6 years
- Although network virtualization in the enterprise IT and data center domain has received significant attention in the past years, service provider network virtualization is still at a nascent stage
- SDN and NFV empower a multitude of network functions to be implemented cost effectively in software, ranging from standard mobile IP Multimedia System (IMS) services to features such as Deep Packet Inspection (DPI)
- By 2017 we expect to see significant price and gross margin erosion for traditional hardware-based network switching equipment driven by alternative software based solutions
- By 2020 SNS Research estimates that SDN and NFV can enable service providers (both wireline and wireless) to save up to $32 Billion in annual CapEx investments"
View complete table e of Contents of this report at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/287353-toc.html.
List of Companies Mentioned: 6connect, 6WIND, A10 Networks, Accedian Networks, Accton, ActionPacked Networks, Active Broadband Networks, ADARA Networks, ADTRAN, ADVA Optical Networking, Advantech, AEPONYX, Affirmed Networks , Alcatel-Lucent, Algar Telecom, Alibaba, Allot Communications, Altaro, ALTEN Group, Altera Corporation, Alvarion, ,Amartus Amazon, Amdocs, Anuta Networks, Apple, Argela, Aricent Group, Arista Networks, ARM Limited, Arnold Consulting, Aruba Networks, AT&T, aTAC Initiatives, Avaya, Beijing Internet Institute (BII), Bell Canada, Benu Networks, Big Switch Networks, BII Group, Boundary, Broadcom Brocade, Browan Communications, BSkyB, BT, BTI Systems, ,CableLabs Calient Technologies, Calsoft Labs, Canonical, Cariden Technologies, Carmel Ventures, Cavium Networks, Celestica, Cellcom, Centec Networks, CenturyLink Corporation, Ceragon Networks, Cetan Corporation, Check Point Software Technologies, China Mobile, China Mobile (US Research Center), China Mobile Research Institute (CMRI), ChipStart, C,Ciena, CIMI Corporation, Cisco, Citrix, CloudFX, CloudNFV, Cloudscaling, CohesiveFT, Colt, Comcast, Connectem, ConteXtream, Contrail Systems, Coraid, Coriant, Corsa Technology, Cplane, Cumulus Networks, Cyan, Dell, Dell Force10, Delta Electronics, DESS GmbH and Co Consulting, Deutsche Telekom, Dialogic, DirecTV, Dorado Software, ECI Telecom, Ecode Networks, Edgenet, Edgewater Networks, Elbrys Networks, etc.
Explore more reports on IT & Telecommunication markets @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/cat/information-technology-market-research.html.
MarketReportsOnline.com is an online database of regional industry research reports, company profiles and SWOT analysis studies for multiple industries, organizations and market segments. Our sales and research experts offer 24 X 7 supports to our customers through phone and email communication. Not limited to the it & telecommunication industry, MarketReportsOnline.com offers research studies on agriculture, energy and power, chemicals, consumer goods, environment, food and beverages, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, medical devices and much more.