We are the only real estate company on the Outer Banks that compiles a comprehensive multi-page market report
Kitty Hawk, NC (PRWEB) October 22, 2013
Coldwell Banker Seaside Realty releases their third quarter Outer Banks real estate market report. This comprehensive report compiles information from the areas of Northeastern North Carolina including Elizabeth City, the Outer Banks, and Hatteras Island.
Some of the real estate information on the report includes number of homes sold, average sale price and number of days on the market based on information obtained from the Outer Banks Associate of REALTORS® MLS.
"Our third quarter market report shows that sales activity for 2013 has continued on its steady pace with 1579 units sold year-to-date compared to 1565 units for the same period last year." said Pamela Smith, Vice President of Sales and Relocation at Coldwell Banker Seaside Realty.
Some key points of the report include:
- This year’s average sales price has decreased from $310,991 to $291,472 compared to the same period in 2012.
- The highest priced home sold year-to-date in Northeastern North Carolina was an oceanfront home in Duck, NC that sold for $3.17 million dollars.
- There have been 36 homes sold for over $1 million dollars this year.
- The town of Kill Devil Hills had the most transactions with 232 units sold so far this year.
- There were 76 oceanfront homes sold this year with an average sales price just under $1 million dollars.
"We are the only real estate company on the Outer Banks that compiles a comprehensive multi-page market report," said Smith. "We started the market report five years ago and it has become something our clients have come to rely on to keep their finger on the pulse of the real estate market in Northeastern North Carolina.”
About Coldwell Banker Seaside Realty
Founded in Kitty Hawk, NC in 1990, Coldwell Banker Seaside Realty is a leading Outer Banks real estate company. With more 35 licensed agents, Coldwell Banker Seaside Realty provides both residential and commercial buying and selling assistance in Northeastern North Carolina.
For information about Outer Banks real estate, visit http://www.cbseaside.com or call 252.261.3800 to speak with one of their experienced real estate professionals.