The new Bond Touch bracelets include all of the great features of the earlier model, plus a longer battery life, a slimmer profile, waterproofing and even more options for lighting customization.
SAN FRANCISCO (PRWEB) July 16, 2019
Bond Touch, creator of the first and only bracelet that keeps loved ones connected through touch, today announced the second-generation Bond Touch, the wearable that helps long-distance relationships keep the affection flowing no matter the distance. After the immense success of the sold-out first-generation product, Bond Touch has expedited the release of its updated bracelet. With a simple tap, your love feels a gentle vibration and sees a light through their Bond Touch bracelet that lets them know you are thinking of them.
As one of the five love languages, physical affection has a powerful effect on our bodies and brains, releasing the feel-good “love” hormone oxytocin. A simple embrace, holding hands, a quick back-rub – all can calm our anxiety, create a sense of intimacy and well-being and make us feel forever bonded. But for many couples, business travel, long-distance relationships, college and military deployment make it nearly impossible to sustain all that goodness. That’s changing thanks to Bond Touch.
The second-generation Bond Touch bracelets improve upon the popular original, making them even more essential for long-distance relationships. The new bracelets include all of the great features of the earlier model, plus a longer battery life, a slimmer profile, waterproofing and even more options for lighting customization.
How it works:
- Each Bond Touch order comes with two bracelets – you wear one and your partner wears the other.
- With a simple tap, your loved one feels a vibrating “touch” letting them know they are on your mind. You can even create secret codes, like 3 taps says “I Love You.” The updated Bond Touch provides brighter lights, as well as stronger vibrations to make every touch even stronger.
- Thanks to improved battery life, with normal usage the second-generation Bond Touch can last up to four full days between charges.
- This version has a slimmer profile, making it a stylish addition to any ensemble. If the default black rubber-style bands don’t capture a customer’s unique style, they can accessorize with six other color/material choices by purchasing colored rubber (white, pink, blue or teal) or leather brown or black) bands.
- With its IP67 waterproofing, you can take Bond Touch wherever you go – even into the pool!
“Having personally experienced the challenges and longing that distance can cause, I was inspired to create Bond Touch to help others bridge the physical divide and keep their relationships thriving despite the miles,” said Christoph Dressel, founder and CEO of Bond Touch. “With an average of 100,000 touches sent each day, our customers and their relationships are truly our first priority, and their feedback has been instrumental in perfecting the new and improved Bond Touch.”
Priced at $98 with free U.S. shipping, the second-generation Bond Touch will be available for purchase online starting July 24 at http://www.bond-touch.com. The bracelets can be purchased and shipped throughout North America, as well as many countries in Europe and beyond.
The first-generation bracelet has already sold out due to extremely high demand, and the second-generation Bond Touch is expected to be even more popular. To beat the release day rush, join the waitlist and be among the first notified once the newly designed Bond Touch is available for purchase in your location.
# # #
About Bond Touch
Based in Menlo Park and launched in 2017, Bond Touch is the first bracelet that keeps you connected to your love through a simple touch. Christoph Dressel hatched the idea while away from his partner on Valentine’s Day and wanted a simple, tactile and meaningful way to keep their connection. Bond Touch is an Impossible company – an incubator for innovative and socially conscious technology products. For more information, visit http://www.bond-touch.com or follow Bond Touch on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.