Columbus, Ohio (PRWEB) December 30, 2013
There’s no doubt about it—having one of the best home security systems is the ideal way to protect a home and a family from intruders, and even other threats like fire and carbon monoxide poisoning. Unfortunately, security system companies, similar to any other sales-based organization, tend to work hard to make a sale after a consumer has requested information.
For consumers who want to find prices from security system companies without being pressured by salespeople, SecuritySystemReviews.com created the following list of tips:
1. Try to find out as much information as possible online before either calling a security company or submitting contact information. A consumer should only submit their personal information once they’ve either decided on a security company, or have narrowed it down to a short list.
2. Consumers should know exactly what they’re looking for before they begin shopping—it will make the process a lot easier. For example, know how many doors and windows a home has, what type of motion sensors will be needed, what level of protection is needed, etc before ever contacting a company.
3. Be prepared to be firm. When dealing with home security companies, if you need basic information, don’t be afraid to decline to give them personal information. A reputable security company should provide basic information, including pricing, without needing a consumer’s personal information up-front.
4. Gather quotes from several companies in order to use them during the negotiation process. If a customer has done the research to find quotes from competitors, security companies are more likely to bypass the nonsense.
5. Use a site like SecuritySystemReviews.com, which provides security systems reviews and other information in a format that doesn’t require personal information be submitted. It’s one of the best tools to comparison shop, and as a consumer, it’s easy to find out information about several companies in one easy-to-use location.
6. Consumer should take their time when making a decision, and a company that’s going to be too pushy probably isn’t the best company to choose. Most reputable national companies may try some sales tactics, but they’re not going to try to intimidate or force someone to make a decision on-the-spot.
SecuritySystemReviews.com has earned a trusted reputation as being a fully independent and unbiased consumer resource. The site provides reviews and rankings of the top home security companies throughout the country on a state-by-state basis, so whether a consumer needs information about New Mexico security systems or New Jersey security systems, they can find it on the website in a user-friendly format. In addition, the site provides valuable coupons and discount codes which can be used toward the purchase of a security system.