San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) October 12, 2013
BestWebHosting360.NET, an independent and impartial web hosting review & rating site, has announced a detailed guideline of choosing a shared web host, aiming at eliminating web hosting beginners' confusion in how to judge the service quality and price value of a shared web host so as to help them make a choice easily.
There are a large number of factors that should be taken into consideration when selecting a quality shared web host, and according to the guideline, the following ones should be carefully checked before going with any shared web hosts.
1) Reputation. The reputation of a web host always clearly shows its service quality, so webmasters should search for the company's customer reviews on the Internet to see what real users think about the web hosting service.
2) Price. Price is a concern for most shared web hosting users. Usually, a price from $3 to $7 per month is acceptable. For the sake of quality and budget, webmasters should keep away from the web hosting plans priced lower than $3/mo or higher than $7/mo.
3) Reliability. The more the uptime is, the longer a website is online for visitors to access. Most web hosts nowadays guarantee 99.9% uptime, but only those who can fulfill the guarantee should be considered.
4) Performance. Speed has direct influences on website visits, online sales, and visitors' satisfaction, so webmasters should make sure the shared web hosting service they plan to use is fast.
5) Web hosting features. A good shared web host should have offered guaranteed server resources, latest versions of software, PHP and MySQL, and easy-to-use tools. For control panel, cPanel is recommended most for its user-friendliness.
6) Technical support. Technical support is an important check-point because it determines how well customers are backed up. Outstanding web hosts usually provide 24x7 technical support through various ways including live chat, email, and phone.
"There are thousands of shared web hosts on the web, but only a few of them are satisfactory in all those aspects," said Lucy Liu, the founder of BestWebHosting360.NET.
Based on true hosting experience of hosting sample websites for performance tuning, uptime monitoring, security checking, and technical support, BlueHost, HostGator, JustHost, InMotion Hosting and Arvixe are top recommendations at BestWebHosting360.NET. All of them are first-rate in service quality, and offer discounts. For example, BlueHost is offering 44% discount for $3.95/mo for subscribers going through its promotional link.
For more detailed information about the guideline and dozens of shared web hosts, visit BestWebHosting360.NET.
BestWebHosting360.NET is a recognized leader in web hosting review & rating, dedicated to working out reliable and unbiased reviews based on real hosting experience to help webmasters find the best web hosting service easily and quickly without risks or worries.