Dallas, TX (PRWEB) November 30, 2014
The report "Asia-Pacific Wound Closure Devices Market Outlook to 2020", provides key market data on the Asia-Pacific Wound Closure Devices Therapy market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average prices (in US dollars) within market segments - Hemostats (Thrombin Based, Combination, Oxidized Regenerated Cellulose Based, Gelatin Based and Collagen Based Hemostats), Tissue Adhesives (Cyanoacrylate Based and Other Cross-linkable Polymer Based Tissue Adhesives), Tissue Sealants (Synthetic Tissue Sealants and Non-Synthetic Tissue Sealants (Fibrin Based Tissue Sealants (Fibrin Based Tissue Sealants in Liquid Form and in Patch Form), Collagen Based Tissue Sealants and Protein Based Tissue Sealants)), Ligating Clips (Titanium and Polymer Ligating Clips), Surgical Stapling Devices (Powered Surgical Stapling Devices (Reusable Powered and Disposable Powered Surgical Stapling Devices), Manual Surgical Stapling Devices (Reusable Manual and Disposable Manual Surgical Stapling Devices)), Surgical Adhesion Barriers (Membrane and Gel Adhesion Barriers) and Wound Closure Strips.
Complete Report is Available @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/319052-asia-pacific-wound-closure-devices-market-outlook-to-2020.html .
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market categories, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the Wound Closure Devices market wherever available. The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. GlobalData uses epidemiology and capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
Companies discussed in this Asia-Pacific Wound Closure Devices Market Outlook to 2020 report include Johnson & Johnson, Covidien plc, Baxter International Inc., Pfizer Inc., 3M Health Care Ltd., Takeda Pharmaceuticals International GmbH. Order a Purchase copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=319052 .
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers. Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment.
- Market size data for Wound Closure Devices market segments - Hemostats, Tissue Adhesives, Tissue Sealants, Ligating Clips, Surgical Stapling Devices, Surgical Adhesion Barriers and Wound Closure Strips.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average prices (in US dollars) data for each of the market segments. Data is provided from 2005 to 2013 and forecast to 2020.
- 2013 company shares and distribution shares data for Wound Closure Devices market.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Asia-Pacific Wound Closure Devices.
- Key players covered include Johnson & Johnson, Covidien plc. and Baxter International Inc.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who stands where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Explore more reports on Medical Devices industry at http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/medical-devices/ .
ReportsnReports.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.