We are fortunate to have Rob Black in our training track line-up. Rob has a distinctive style and flair for providing an individual with that ah-ha moment, and that, the importance of securing one’s economic future is critical.
San Jose, California (PRWEB) November 13, 2013
Business on the Edge, Inc., announces its 18 summit training tracks, and 18 of the Bay Area’s top coaches, professionals, and leaders as on the edge summit trainers. Small businesses will receive diverse training, resources, tools, and on-site coaching sessions that will support and strengthen their position that create long-term sustainability. Rob Black a national investment expert and radio talk show host will be teaching an exclusive training track for college students and their money. “We are fortunate to have Rob Black in our training track line-up. Rob has a distinctive style and flair for providing an individual with that ah-ha moment, and that, the importance of securing one’s economic future is critical. I think college students are going to learn a lot about investing their money, and that Rob Black is a jaw-dropping, quick-talking authority on money matters. It is no-doubt going to be an outstanding training session!” (Margaret Jackson, Business-Talk Radio Host/CEO, Business on the Edge, Incorporated)
The Silicon Valley On the Edge Small Business Expo and Summit Trainers and Training Tracks:
Summit Training Track Sessions
11:00am – 11:50am
1. College Students and Their Money (Rob Black, AM 1220 KDOW and KRON 4)
2. How to Thrive: Welcome to the New Economy the Next Wave of Millionaires! (Beth Bigger, Arbonne)
3. Funding for your business and Understanding Your Credit Score (Ruth VanDerostyne, Financial Education Services)
4. Dealing with a Problem Employee: Performance Improvement Plans and More! (Pablo Pineda, Human Leap)
5. Working On Your Business, Not In Your Business (Josh Miceli, Miceli Financial Partners)
6. Work2Future: Training Today’s New & Existing Employees (Dhez Woodworth, Work2Future and Business Owner Space)
7. Techniques for Becoming a Financially Savvy Business Owner (Eva Smith, ES & Associates)
8. What You Need to Succeed in 2014 & Beyond! (Brian Rechten, AM 1220 KDOW Advertising)
9. Small Business Ally “Your Coach”-(Juan Borelli, City of San Jose Small Business Coaching Center)
10. Selling Your Business? Buying A Business? Here’s How! (Attorney Tim Chuna, Transworld)
11. Workspace Solutions for the Small Business Owner (Kurt Domine, REGUS, World leader in workspace solutions is a top exhibitor at the Expo & Summit)
12. Lifelong Resolutions to Overcoming Workplace Conflicts & Distractions (Professional Life Coach Ida Hardy, IHIC)
13. Profitability, Productivity, and Peace of Mind: Putting a Legal-Shield Around Your Business – (Pamela Carnes, Legal Shield)
14. Being Bloated Isn’t Bad: Retain the Right Customers (Joane H. Fingers, Business on the Edge Affiliated Trainer)
15. Online Freelance and Crowdsourcing Resources for Small Businesses and Startups (Josh Shulman, Got It)
16. Tip Now You See Something Say Something Mobile Application Security -Cyril Rayan, Resiligence, Inc.
17. Organizational Health: Unleash the Power of Your Employees (Terry Cannon, Insperity)
18. Perceptions of a Businessman: Women as Visionaries, Leaders, and Entrepreneurs (Joe Flynn, Lavante)
The Summit attendees will be able to choose between three training tracks every hour on the hour starting at 11:00am going until 4:50pm. The Expo & Summit will begin with a keynote by Margaret Jackson, AM 1220 KDOW Business Radio Coach, and a welcome by San Jose Councilmember Kansen Chu. This event is open to the general public.
The Expo & Summit will kick off on November 15th with a VIP Network Launch Party at St. Claire Cadillac a premier exhibitor at the Expo & Summit. St. Claire Cadillac is showing their support for local small businesses by providing the venue for the VIP launch party.
November 15, 2013 3:00pm – 5:00pm
VIP Network Launch Party
St. Claire Cadillac
Gary Swartz (GM)
3737 Stevens Creek Blvd.
Santa Clara, CA 95051
November 16, 2013 10:00am-5:00pm (Doors Open at 9:30am)
Registration is Open
The 2nd Annual On the Edge Small Business Expo & Summit
On the Edge Exhibitors & Trainers
18 Summit Training Tracks (3 training track choices per hour)
Courtyard Newark Silicon Valley
34905 Newark Blvd.
Newark, CA 94560
Business on the Edge is a San Jose / Silicon Valley leader in encouraging, motivating, and providing resources, tools, small business training and development for small businesses. It has a mass-media reach that supports small businesses and professional visibility through AM 1220 KDOW Business & Finance Radio and the online publication San Jose Women’s Business Examiner. The company is a strong supporter of small business development and sustainability. For more information about Business on the Edge, Inc. visit the website.
For more information, please contact:
Public Relations Support
Business on the Edge, Incorporated
PO Box 6111325
San Jose, California 95161
Phone: 408 205-4056
Fax: 408 435-7971