CHATTANOOGA, Tenn. (PRWEB) January 14, 2019
Skuid, the leading no-code cloud application platform, today released its “CRM Project Guide” to help application developers quickly create custom CRM apps by leveraging the power of Skuid. Based on best practices, research and real-life examples from Skuid customers, the guide demonstrates how developers can build personalized and powerful CRM applications that deliver business value.
As companies continue to prioritize digital transformation initiatives, CRM is a popular place to begin. With Skuid, companies can create tailor-made CRM applications that leverage data from multiple sources and connect them all within a single, unified user experience. Skuid’s front-end development platform allows application developers to do all of this quickly and with point-and-click ease to drive greater user adoption and business efficiency.
The Skuid “CRM Project Guide” provides a comprehensive resource to help application developers create engaging, personalized CRM applications. The guide includes:
- Customer case studies that investigate how companies have created CRM applications that meet their teams’ needs and drive user adoption.
- eBooks that help companies overcome CRM development obstacles and outline the ingredients to creating successful CRM applications.
- Videos demonstrating how a completed CRM can transform a sales organization.
- Webinar by CRM experts demonstrating how companies can accelerate revenue by transforming their CRM applications.
- Blogs that explore different aspects of CRM, from why CRM projects fail to tips for improvement.
- News to keep companies up-to-date on how other enterprises use CRM to change the way their sales teams work.
The “CRM Project Guide” can be downloaded here for free.
To learn more about how market-leading companies use Skuid to drive business productivity and digitally transform, click here.
Skuid was founded in 2013 on the simple belief that enterprise software should stop forcing people to behave like machines. Instead, apps should behave more like the humans who use them, so everyone can thrive in the digital world. With Skuid’s simple-to-use but incredibly robust cloud front-end design-and-deploy platform, anyone can connect to disparate data sources, assemble highly complex, made-to-order applications, and instantly make changes—all without writing code. More than 5 million users across 32 countries use Skuid to engage with each other, with data, and with new customers in meaningful ways. For more information, visit http://www.skuid.com.