Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) January 08, 2014
This report presents the findings from a survey of 1071 small enterprises regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment priorities. The survey investigates the core technologies which small enterprises are investing in, including the likes of enterprise applications, security, mobility, communications and collaboration, and cloud computing.
Small enterprises are increasing their ICT investments owing to trends such as internet adoption, the automation of business processes, and the adoption of advanced technologies in order to streamline their business operations and increase competitiveness.
Complete report available at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/304152.html.
New and advanced technologies such as mobility and cloud computing are slowly gaining traction amongst small enterprises. While enterprises are embracing mobility technologies to enhance employee productivity, cloud computing is gaining in popularity as it helps organizations to enhance scalability and reduce operational costs.
Key Features and Benefits
- Recognize small enterprise's strategic objectives with regard to their ICT investments.
- Identify small enterprises' investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as enterprise applications, security, mobility, communications and collaboration, and cloud computing, etc.
- Learn about the drivers that are influencing small enterprises' investments in each technology category.
- Establish how small enterprises' IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category.
- Gain insight into how small enterprises' plan to change their ICT budget allocations across various segments within a technology category.
Purchase a copy of this report at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=304152.
- According to the survey, identity and access management (IAM) is the most widely deployed security technology, followed by backup and archive and network security.
- The need for radical and faster decision making in order to enhance business performance while improving value-to-cost ratios are driving the demand for business intelligence tools such as data warehousing and analytics.
- While tough economic conditions are forcing small enterprises to remain cautious in committing to large ICT investments, spending on green IT and Virtualization solutions is gaining momentum as they ensure cost savings and a range of operational benefits.
- Kable's survey shows that investment in web/video conferencing solutions and unified communications is a high priority for small enterprises, with current penetration rates of X% and X% respectively.
- SaaS is the most widely used cloud computing technology. The survey indicates that a large portion of small enterprises (X%) is already using SaaS, while X% are planning to make significant investments in IaaS in the next two years.
Explore more reports on IT & Telecommunication market @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/cat/information-technology-market-research.html.
ICT budget and staffing trends in Government - Enterprise ICT investment plans (http://www.marketreportsonline.com/303444.html): This report presents the findings from a survey of 168 government institutions regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) budgets and staff allocation.
MarketReportsOnline.com is an online database of regional industry research reports, company profiles and SWOT analysis studies for multiple industries, organizations and market segments. Our sales and research experts offer 24 X 7 support to our customers through phone and email communication. Not limited to the IT & telecommunication industry, MarketReportsOnline.com offers research studies on agriculture, energy and power, chemicals, consumer goods, environment, food and beverages, pharmaceuticals, agriculture, healthcare, advanced materials, medical devices and much more.