Taking the time to do research beforehand will let prospective lenders know you mean business. Our eBook and the webinar will provide actionable advice for entrepreneurs who need help in managing their finances and securing small business loans.
New York, NY (PRWEB) July 06, 2015
Biz2Credit, the leading online platform for small business funding, will host Your Money Doesn’t Grow on Trees But Getting a Loan Is Easier Than You Think, a webinar that will help entrepreneurs navigate common challenges when starting a small business on Wednesday, July 8, 2015 from 3:00 - 4:00 p.m. (EDT).
Discussion topics will cover:
- What do lending institutions look for?
- Besides banks: Who are the lenders?
- All loans are not created equal
- Five mistakes to avoid when applying for a loan
- Advice for improving a small business cash flow
The Your Money Doesn’t Grow on Trees webinar panel of small business experts includes:
- Anita Campbell, Founder and Publisher of Small Business Trends, an award-winning online source of information and advice for entrepreneurs
- Rohit Arora, CEO of Biz2Credit, one of the country's leading experts on small business lending
- Dawn Fotopulos, Founder of hiddenprofitprophet.com and award-winning author of Accounting for the Numberphobic: A Survival Guide for Small Business Owners
Biz2Credit's Your Money Doesn’t Grow on Trees webinar is free. To register, visit https://www.biz2credit.com/knowledge-center/webinar/getting-a-business-loan-is-easier
Additionally, Biz2Credit has created a downloadable eBook offering advice on applying for loans, securing credit, lowering operating costs, and establishing a good reputation with banks.
"In this economy, cash is not king, it’s emperor," said Dawn Fotopulos, author of Accounting for the Numberphobic: A Survival Guide for Small Business Owners. "The whole idea behind aggregating demand and gaining economies of scale is to conserve cash."
“Mapping out a loan is a critical step for securing capital early on," said Rohit Arora, CEO of Biz2Credit. "Taking the time to do research beforehand will let prospective lenders know you mean business. Our eBook and the webinar will provide actionable advice for entrepreneurs who need help in managing their finances and securing small business loans.”
Founded in 2007, Biz2Credit has arranged more than $1.2 billion in small business financing and is widely recognized as the #1 online credit resource for startup loans, lines of credit, equipment loans, working capital and other funding options in the U.S. Using the latest technology, Biz2Credit matches borrowers to financial institutions based on each company's unique profile -- completed in less than four minutes -- in a safe, efficient, price-transparent environment. Visit http://www.biz2credit.com, follow on Twitter @Biz2Credit, and join on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/biz2credit.