22 Year Old Launches a New Short Video Service 'Mideome' to Compete With Vine and Keek
22 year old Jason Rai is set to go after Vine, Keek and Instagram to become the biggest short video service around. Raising just £15k in seed funding at the age of 21, Jason Rai drives to get his newly launched social networking service; MideoMe, to the top of the ranks.
LONDON, UK and ONTARIO, CA. (PRWEB) November 20, 2013
Jason Rai who currently resides in London, UK, is the CEO & Founder of MideoMe and works alongside Technical Co-Founder; Mike DiDomizio, who resides in ON, Canada.
The duo spent just under two grueling years building the service for the public, which recently launched in July. Being their first company, they said it was the two most demanding years of their entire life. Working day and night from their bedrooms and dinner tables, the pair have managed to build a service that would otherwise take a team of more than three to do in the same amount of time.
Jason says the main difference between MideoMe and other services is its user interface, ease of use and conversational aspect. Whilst services like Vine has millions of users, it wasn't designed to encourage interactive conversation on its own platform. Jason thinks that's a key element in taking things to the next level with short video social interactivity, which MideoMe boasts.
Other key features include:
- Available as both an iPhone App and Web App, meaning you can carry on using the service(as well as record videos) on either platform.
- Designed in a way to be focused more towards conversation and ease of use. For example: Recording video replies instead of text replies. Leaving comments on friends' profile pages. And much more.
- A live worldwide feed means you can discover new mideos and people in realtime.
- A differently designed user interface that makes for a unique user experience.
- Loads of new huge features coming soon.
The pair are currently looking to raise their next round of funding in order to further grow the company and service.