Chicago, Illinois (PRWEB) April 10, 2014
Special Learning Inc., the leading global provider of mobile applications and training and educational resources for the autism and special needs community, is pleased to announce that it has received approval from Behavior Analyst Certification Board to become an approved continuing education provider for BCBAs, BCBA-Ds and BCaBAs. Viewers of the Trainings Webcasts can now receive two continuing education credits, with one credit per hour, for each two-hour webcast on select topics.
Special Learning is currently offering unlimited access to its expansive library of Professional Webcast Training Videos (see below). The Professional Webcast Training Series is a complete information source for parents, educators, and behavioral analysts seeking training on Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA), and verbal behavior. These webcasts are conducted by experts with more than 50 years of collective experience in ABA and other related professions.
Special Learning’s list of video training titles is always expanding to meet the needs of the Autism community. A sample of current content includes:
- Critical components of language-based training for children with Autism
- How to unleash the full potential of technology in Autism training with the use of teaching and communication apps and devices-
- A popular transition survival series for adolescents on transition planning, vocational and social skills, job coaching, and more
- Comprehensive training for behavioral therapists on the latest in Autism tools, ABA methodologies, social work skills, behavior analysis graphs, collaboration, intervention, and behavior support plans
- Teacher education on classroom participation skills, decreasing problem behavior, active student responding, and learner motivation
- Interactive webcasts on how to train individuals with Autism in everyday skills including social skills, food refusal and selectivity, and severe problem behavior
- Doctor-led sessions on understanding the psychopharmacology of Autism for non-medical professionals, including effects and symptoms
Special Learning’s training programs deliver successful teaching methods and approaches, following current and critical developments in treating ASD and ABA, through a live/recorded webcast format. The Special Learning delivery platform allows parents and others to access programs instantaneously using any compatible Internet connected device while in the most convenient setting. Numerous Educators and behavioral therapists have report positive learning outcomes in using the Special Learning webcasts format.
Alongside the growth in Autism diagnoses, an explosion in Autism-related information and training resources has emerged, making it a time-consuming challenge to find quality, affordable instruction in one place. The Special Learning Professional Webcast Training Series has proven to be one of the most accessible and comprehensive training resource to date. Highly qualified trainers, proven methodologies, quality tools, and intuitive delivery platforms makes the training series an optimal solution for many busy professionals.
Special Learning recognizes the need for behavioral analysts, parents and teachers to have access to best and most current information on evidence-based treatments and ABA methods.The Special Learning Professional Webcast Training Series solidifies Special Learning’s mission to Inform, Educate, and Empower providers, parents, and educators alike by providing them with the knowledge and resources to help individuals with Autism and other special needs achieve their highest level of independence , and live productive and fulfilling lives.
For more information on Special Learning’s products and services, please visit http://www.special-learning.com.
About Special Learning, Inc.
Special Learning is the leading global provider of Autism and Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) solutions. Special Learning designs mobile applications and comprehensive educational and training tools based on clinical evidence-based research to ensure that every person diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and other special needs attains an abundant and fulfilling life. Through its comprehensive web resource portal and store, Special Learning provides the global Autism community with a range of ABA training and educational products, web-based and downloadable tools, and professional services to empower parents, teachers, and providers as they help individuals with special needs move up the skills spectrum intuitively, successfully and affordably. Follow Special Learning on Facebook and Twitter.