At the current pace, our Network recruiters will make 15% more placements this year than they did last year.
Canton, Ohio (PRWEB) September 26, 2013
Top Echelon Network, an elite recruiter network of highly specialized search firms, is also a split placement network.
A split placement is a situation in which one recruiter has a job opening and another recruiter has a qualified candidate to fill that job opening. Once the job recruiter’s client hires the candidate, the two recruiters then split the placement fee.
Top Echelon Network has helped recruiters make over 20,000 placements in this fashion since the Network was founded 25 years ago.
network Recruiters Making Split Placements:
Recruiters in Top Echelon Network made split placements in a number of different industries during the week of Monday, September 9, through Sunday, September 15. Those placements, including the Network recruiters who made them, are detailed below:
- Bruce Widnes of The Recruiting Group, Inc. and Alan Daum of Alan N. Daum & Associates, Inc. placed a Foxboro Process Control Engineer.
- Bruce Widnes of The Recruiting Group, Inc. and Greg Downs of Downs Associates placed an EHS Manager (Bilingual).
- Terri Conroy, CPC of Aventure and Trey Cameron of the Cameron Craig Group placed an Outside Sales Industrial - Plastics.
- Frank Gregg of Gregg & Associates and Ron Caley of Caley Enterprises placed a Program Manager.
- Jennifer Fahlsing of Aldis Associates and Juli Smith of The Smith Consulting Group, LLC placed an IT Manager Clinical Systems.
“Despite a smaller number of split placements this week, the number of placements made in the Network so far this year is above the pace set in 2012,” said Top Echelon Network Membership Development Coordinator Drea Codispoti, CPC/CERS. “At the current pace, our Network recruiters will make 15% more placements this year than they did last year. We expect a similar increase might be in store for 2014.”
ABOUT TOP ECHELON NETWORK:
Nearly 400 recruiting firms and agencies from all major industries are part of Top Echelon Network, founded in 1988 and based in Canton, Ohio. Network recruiters can search open job orders and qualified candidates, set up automated email alerts, and share information with each other for the purpose of making split placements.