Our desktop solution, with one-time cost and no extra fees for adding an account or hiring more employees, is more affordable than competing web-based solutions.
Miami, FL (PRWEB) September 12, 2013
In a new announcement from Halfpricesoft.com, the company said it would continue to develop and support the desktop version of ezCheckPrinting software, its popular business check writing software for small businesses, despite competitors’ decisions to move completely to online versions.
By remaining with a desktop solution that installs on a user’s computer, Halfpricesoft.com representatives said EzCheckPrinting will remain affordable for even the smallest of businesses and enable customers to use the software offline if that better suits their needs. By comparison, many business check writing software titles have moved to completely web-based platforms or desktop platforms that require an active internet connection. The monthly or annual fees associated with these platforms often put the software out of reach for many small businesses. This scenario is counterproductive to Halfpricesoft.com’s mission to make easy-to-use, time-saving financial software that is affordable for any small business.
“Many of our customers are small businesses with fewer than 30 employees. These companies need a business check writing solution that is highly flexible and highly affordable,” said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge. “Our desktop solution, with one-time cost and no extra fees for adding an account or hiring more employees, is more affordable than competing web-based solutions.”
Designed with ease to use in mind, ezCheckPrinting software is straightforward and user-friendly. The unique features of this MICR & laser cheque writing and printing software include:
- Print checks on blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats.
- Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks.
- Easy to use and learn, even for people who don’t have an accounting or IT background.
- No limit to the number of accounts that can be used.
- Write an unlimited number of checks.
- No internet connection needed.
- Stand alone software
- Add a second signature line for peace of mind and security.
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) — no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information.
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks.
- Customizable report features that are easy to use.
- Save time by printing multiple checks with one click.
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
- Never a cost for customer support in our products including email, live chat and team view options.
Another great reason customers purchase this check printing software is that it does not require an internet connection, making it more versatile for the small business that prefers or needs to run check writing tasks offline. Operating offline reduces risk hacking and virus contamination. An internet connection is only required when updating the software or using ezCheckPrinting in conjunction with ezACH to issue direct deposit payments to employees’ bank account.
Writing a check is really easy with ezCheckPrinting. All customers have to do is to enter the date, payee’s name and amount payable to the payee. This check writer will automatically convert numbers to words. Clients can write and print a check with just a few clicks. Potential customers can download the free trial version at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/check_printing_software_download.asp with no cost and no obligation.
Starting at just $39 per installation (Free through TrialPay offer), ezCheckPrinting is affordable for any size business and is compatible with all popular brands of laser printers (most of which can print bank-accepted MICR numbers) and specialized MICR printers.
To learn more about ezCheckPrinting check writing software and the win-win deals, user can visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/product_ezCheck.asp.
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting and exceeding the software requirements of small businesses around the world. Offering payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check writing/printing software, W2 software, 1099 software and ezACH deposit software. It continues to grow in the philosophy that small business owners deserve affordable, user friendly, and totally risk-free software.