Growing demand for hygiene products such as baby diapers and adult incontinence products is expected to drive the global staples PP nonwoven fabric market.
San Francisco, California (PRWEB) January 22, 2015
The global staples PP Non-woven fabric market is expected to reach USD 9.02 billion by 2020, according to a new study by the Grand View Research, Inc. Growing baby diapers and adult incontinence products' demand will drive global staples PP Non-woven fabric market over the next six years. Increasing staples PP Non-woven fabrics penetration in automotive and industrial applications is also expected to have a positive influence on the market growth. Increasing expenditure on Healthcare in the emerging markets of China and India prompted the demand for protective medical apparel which is further expected to impact the market growth. Volatile price of polypropylene is expected to remain a key challenge for market participants.
Browse full research report on Global Staples PP (Polypropylene) Non-woven Fabric Market at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/staples-pp-polypropylene-nonwoven-fabric-market
Hygiene was the largest application segment and accounted for 37.5% of the total market volume in 2013. Increasing geriatric population base, particularly in the U.S., Japan, and Western Europe will remain a key driver for this segment. High birth rates in North African countries and Middle East, coupled with increasing baby diaper usage in Southeast Asian countries are also expected to have a positive impact on the segment growth. Medical is expected to witness the highest growth rate of 7.7% from 2014 to 2020. Presence of sophisticated healthcare system in developed economies like the U.S. and Europe coupled with increasing healthcare expenditure in South American and Asian countries is expected to drive this segment.
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Global staples PP Non-woven fabric demand was 1,949.2 kilotons in 2013 and is expected to reach 3,103.9 kilotons by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 6.9% from 2014 to 2020.
- Asia Pacific emerged as the largest regional staples PP Non-woven fabric market and accounted for over 40% of the total market volume in 2013. Growing baby diapers demand in India and China coupled with increasing investment from companies such as Kimberly-Clark in these countries is expected to remain a key driving factor for the regional market.
- Middle East is expected to witness significant growth in demand for staples PP Non-woven fabrics. The region is expected to grow at an estimated CAGR of 9.4% from 2014 to 2020.
- Global staples PP Non-woven fabric market is dominated with top multinational corporations. The market has witnessed frequent M&A activities in the recent past. Major companies adopt this strategy in order to reduce competition and gain market share. Some of the major companies operating in the global market include Fibertex, Kimberly-Clark, First Quality, Toray Industries, Mitsui, Fiberweb and Polymer Group Inc.
Get more information on Staples PP (Polypropylene) Non-woven Fabric Market at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/staples-pp-polypropylene-nonwoven-fabric-market
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the staples PP Non-woven fabric market on the basis of application and region:
Global Staples PP Non-woven Fabric Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- Baby Diapers
- Feminine Hygiene Products
- Adult Incontinence Products
Global Staples PP Non-woven Fabric Regional Outlook (Volume Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- North America
- Western Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. Is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies, ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Web: Grand View Research