Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) December 10, 2013
There are more than 450 professional steel processing and distribution centers with superior equipments and certain scales as well as qualified products. Their annual capacity of steel processing and distribution exceeds 50 million tons. These centers are mainly concentrated on economy-developed regions such as Southern China, East China, South Central China, Beijing and Tianjin. In recent years, with parts of labor-intensive enterprises moving forward to the Midwest, steel processing and distribution industry enjoys a vigorous development across the nation.
China’s steel processing and distribution centers mainly target for automobile industry, household appliances, electronic, construction, light industry, steel sash and office facilities. From the field research, the mainstream products of steel processing and distribution are auto sheets, home appliance plates and supporting spare parts, their common characteristics are that huge processing volume, stable and concentrated demand as well as promising market prospect.
Get a copy of the complete report @ http://www.marketreportschina.com/in-depth-research-and-prospect-of-china-steel-processing-and-distribution-center-2013.
Table of Contents
1. Overview of Steel Processing and Distribution Center
2. Operation Environment of Steel Processing and Distribution Center
3. Foundation for Rapid Development of Current China's Steel Processing and Distribution Center
4. Status Quo of Steel Processing and Distribution Centers in China
5. Demand Characteristic of Current Key Processed Products of Steel Processing and Distribution Center
6. Major Factors of Investing and Constructing Processing and Distribution System
7. In-Depth Analysis of Investment Operation of Baosteel's Steel Processing and Distribution
8. Status Quo of Steel Deep Processing Industry in WISCO and Next Development Ideas and Directions
9. In-Depth Analysis of Investment Operation Situation of Ansteel's Processing and Distribution Center
10. In-Depth Analysis of Investment Operation Situation of Huaye Iron and Steel Group's Steel Processing and Distribution Center
11. Investment Operation Situation of Independent Steel Processing and Distribution Center
12. In-Depth Analysis of Investment and Operation of Foreign Steel Processing and Distribution Centers include : Sumitomo Corporation, KOBELCO, JFE, Thyssenkrupp, ArcelorMittal, Metal One Corporation's Steel Processing and Distribution System and POSCO Steel Processing and Distribution Model
13. Analysis of Steel Bar Automatic Processing and Distribution
14. Analysis of Steel Tube Processing and Distribution
15. Analysis of Special Steel Processing and Distribution
16. Analysis of Medium Plate Processing and Distribution
17. Analysis of Stainless Steel Processing and Distribution
18. Analysis of China's Plate Processing and Distribution
19. Comparative Analysis of Investment and Operation between China's and Foreign Steel Processing and Distribution Centers
20 Conclusion and Suggestion on Investment Feasibility of Steel Processing and Distribution Centers
Place a direct purchase order @ http://www.marketreportschina.com/contacts/purchase?rname=3744.
Also browse other reports:
Research and Investment Prospect of China Interferometer Industry, 2013-2017 @ http://www.marketreportschina.com/research-and-investment-prospect-of-china-interferometer-industry-2013-2017.
Research and Forecast of China Air Purifier Industry, 2013-2017 @ http://www.marketreportschina.com/research-and-forecast-of-china-air-purifier-industry-2013-2017.
Market Reports China is a database of selected syndicated market reports for global and China industries including but not limited to life sciences, information technology & telecommunications, consumer goods, food and beverages, energy and power, automotive and transportation, manufacturing and construction, materials and chemicals, public sector as well as business and financial services.