Step By Step Paleo Review | Learn How to Start a Paleo Diet – Vinamy
Step By Step Paleo penned by Ruth Almon is a new Paleo diet book that covers over 100 Paleo recipes and step-by-step instructions on how to make these recipes. A full Step By Step Paleo review on the site Vinamy.com indicates if it is worth buying.
Seattle, Wa (PRWEB) June 02, 2014
Step By Step Paleo is a new paleo diet book for those people who want to learn how to start a paleo diet. This book will teach people how to prepare and make paleo recipes including:
- Paleo Nectarine And Berry Delight
- Paleo Potato Stir Fry With An Indian Twist
- Meatloaf And Vegetable Patties
- Paleo Spring Rolls
- Artichoke Bottoms Up
- Gluten-Free Hazelnut Squares
This book is penned by Ruth Almon who is a nutrition specialist and healthy vegetarian. Since Ruth Almon released the “Step By Step Paleo” book, many people have used it to find the best way to improve their overall health with Paleo diet.
Daniel Cole from the site Vinamy.com performed a full Step By Step Paleo review that points out whether it is a good product. The review on the site Vinamy.com indicates that this book provides people with a wide range of tips on how to get kids to eat healthy food, and tips for starting a Paleo diet. The book also consists of a Paleo diet food list to eat including:
- Fruit, vegetables, eggs, fish and seafood
- Beef, goats, sheep, poultry and pigs
- Good fats such as sustainable palm oil, lard from pastured pigs, extra-virgin olive oil, and organic coconut oil
- Starchy carbs, nuts and seeds
- Natural sweeteners: fresh stevia, rice syrup, molasses, coconut sugar, and cane sugar
In addition, in this book, people will discover a list of foods that they need to avoid such as:
- Dairy, genetically modified foods, and artificial sweeteners
- Bad fats: margarine, trans fats, soybean oil, canola oil, and corn oil
- Processed meats: hot dogs, hamburgers, cold cuts, beef jerky, and bacon
- Processed foods: boxed cereals, soft drinks, soda, and fizzy drinks
- Grains: peanuts, hummus, beans, legumes, white sugar or brown sugar, corn, cookies, beer, wheat pasta, bread, rye, spelt, barley, and cakes
Upon ordering the Step By Step Paleo book, Ruth Almon will provide some special gifts such as:
- 12 Step By Step Missions
- Step By Step Introduction
- The Paleo Glossary
- The Bone Broth Guide
- The Fermentation Guide
- 60-day money back guarantee
- Free lifetime Step By Step Paleo upgrades
- Technical support available by phone or by email
Daniel Cole from the site Vinamy.com says, “Step By Step Paleo is a new healthy diet book for anyone who want to learn how to prepare and make Paleo recipes. In addition, people will have 60 days to decide if they want to keep the Step By Step Paleo book or get their money back.”
If people wish to view pros and cons from a full Step By Step Paleo review, they could visit the website: http://vinamy.com/step-by-step-paleo/.
If people want to know more details about the Step By Step Paleo book, they can directly access the official site.
About Daniel Cole: Daniel Cole is an editor of the website Vinamy.com. In this website, Daniel Cole provides people with a collection of tips and advice on how to start a Paleo diet.