SR Connect is now a reality with the implementation of the Mach7 Enterprise Imaging Platform. It is a solution that adds value to member groups in that it does not duplicate the significant IT investments our independent member practices have already made.
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (PRWEB) January 09, 2020
Strategic Radiology (SR) has contracted with Mach7 Technologies (Mach7), South Burlington, Vt., to provide foundational infrastructure and IT connectivity to enable the coalition’s independent member radiology groups to securely exchange clinical data.
“We are excited to announce that SR Connect is now a reality with the implementation of the Mach7 Enterprise Imaging Platform,” said Arl Van Moore Jr, MD, FACR, CEO and chair of Strategic Radiology. “It is a solution that adds value to member groups in that it does not duplicate the significant IT investments our independent member practices have already made. I’m glad we took the time to get this right.”
SR Connect will link each of the independent member groups through a centrally hosted Mach7 platform. This central hub will allow aggregation and routing of HL7 and DICOM information between the member groups and other affiliated organizations. The SR-Patient Safety Organization and SR’s business intelligence arm, Rad-IQ, also will be interfaced to SR Connect.
Mach7 was founded in 2007 to solve imaging IT problems and has evolved to deliver a complete enterprise imaging platform for radiology practices, hospitals, and health systems. Mach7’s Enterprise Imaging Platform functionality includes vendor neutral archiving and advanced communication workflows for sophisticated image routing and advanced image and data fetching.
“One of our biggest differentiators is that we look at problems from the enterprise level,” said Mike Lampron, CEO, Mach7 Technologies. “While phase one focuses on a specific use case, we look forward to leveraging our enterprise platform to provide flexibility and connectivity between the member groups as SR continues to grow and expand its use cases.”
SR Connect’s first use case will be a blinded peer improvement pilot, and the SR member practices participating in the pilot will be the first to be interfaced to Strategic Radiology’s central hub. SR Connect is expected to be operational in the first quarter of 2020.
About Strategic Radiology
Strategic Radiology is a coalition of independent, private radiology practices, representing more than 1,100 radiologists. The coalition’s goal is to achieve higher quality patient care and more cost-efficient delivery of medical imaging through an integrated approach of shared data and best practices, interchanging clinical expertise, and consolidating certain practice expenses. http://www.StrategicRadiology.org
About Mach7 Technologies
Mach7 Technologies (ASX:M7T) develops innovative data management solutions that create a clear and complete view of the patient to inform diagnosis, reduce care delivery delays and costs, and improve patient outcomes. Visit Mach7t.com.
- Asheville Radiology Associates; Asheville, NC
- Casper Medical Imaging and Outpatient Radiology; Casper, WY
- Central Illinois Radiological Associates; Peoria, IL
- The Hill Medical Corporation; Pasadena, CA
- Huron Valley Radiology; Ann Arbor, MI
- Inland Imaging; Spokane, WA
- Mecklenburg Radiology Associates; Charlotte, NC
- Medical Center Radiology Group; Orlando, FL
- Minneapolis Radiology Associates; Minneapolis, MN
- Modesto Radiological Medical Group (MRMG); Modesto, CA
- Mountain Medical Physician Specialists; Salt Lake City, UT
- Naugatuck Valley Radiological Associates; Waterbury, CT
- Northwest Radiology; Indianapolis, IN
- Quantum Radiology; Atlanta, GA
- Radiologic Medical Services; Iowa City, IA
- Radiology Associates; Jeffersonville, IN
- Radiology Associates of Macon; Macon, GA
- Radiology Associates of North Texas; Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
- Radiology Associates of Tallahassee; Tallahassee, FL
- Rome Radiology Group; Rome, GA
- Southeast Radiology, Ltd.; Glen Mills, PA
- Tower Imaging Medical Group; Santa Monica, CA
- United Imaging Consultants; Mission, KS
- University Radiology; East Brunswick, NJ
- X-Ray Consultants; South Bend, IN