This is the first deep draw stamped bumper on the aftermarket scene that has the strength to meet an off-roader’s needs. It has a cool, complex design that you just cannot replicate with a fabricated steel bumper.
COMPTON, Calif. (PRWEB) March 07, 2019
Smittybilt’s Stryker Modular Bumper is perfect for rock crawling or everyday driving, blending rugged strength with modern styling. The newly launched bumper is deep draw press-formed from 3mm cold rolled steel, a process that results in increased strength and durability while offering significant weight savings over standard steel and traditional welding. The base center section’s aggressive, stubby design allows for extreme off-road clearance and has options for supplemental lighting.
“This is the first deep draw stamped bumper on the aftermarket scene that has the strength to meet an off-roader’s needs,” said Glen Kukula, TAP Category Director of Accessories. “It has a cool, complex design that you just cannot replicate with a fabricated steel bumper.”
A bolt-on inner winch plate (when fitted with a winch up to 12k), integrated lift points and 7/8” D-ring mounts makes recovery a breeze. The heavy-duty reinforced skid plate with added lower mounting support protects your front end from rock damage. The overrider can accommodate a single row LED light bar and is removable when not in use. Optional Smittybilt Stryker Side Wings offer front/side protection while providing mounts for additional lighting.
“Smittybilt is proud to offer Jeep enthusiasts durable, useful products like the new Stryker with extra features not found on traditional bumpers,” added Kukula, “And we can do so while remaining at an extremely competitive price point.”
The Stryker Modular Bumper is compatible with both the Jeep JK and JL and backed by the Smittybilt Advantage Warranty – one of the strongest warranties available in the industry. This warranty features limited lifetime coverage for all steel-based products from manufacturer defects, which ensures customers can enjoy the freedom of off-roading without worry or limitations.
- Aggressive, stubby bumper design converts to full-protection bumper with modular wings
- Deep draw press-formed from 3mm cold rolled steel for strength with weight savings
- Removable overrider with mount for single row LED light bar
- Integrated lift points and recovery mounts to fit up to 7/8" D-rings
- Bolt-on internal winch plate compatible with up to 12k winch
- Heavy duty reinforced skid plate with added lower mounting support
- Provision for O.E. fog lights; also accepts JK-pattern LED and incandescent fog lights
- Base center bumper includes mounting hardware for both Jeep JK and Jeep JL
- Optional modular side wings feature mounts for O.E. 3x3 cube lights
- Note: Winch and lights sold separately
Stryker Modular Bumper, Base Center Section - Part Number: 76730 (MSRP: $599.99)
Stryker Modular Wings - Part Number: 76731 (MSRP: $189.99)