New York, New York (PRWEB) January 28, 2015
The Seattle Seahawks and the New England Patriots aren’t the only big shots in town! This year Glendale, Arizona and its surrounding cities will play host to sponsored hospitality events featuring celebrity guest appearances in preparation for the big game.
The Super Bowl is a chance for companies and organizations to capitalize on a colossal opportunity for brand exposure through on-site hospitality events as opposed to spending big money on TV advertisements. Likewise, celebrity agents are eager to book their clients for guest appearances with added perks during this special week.
Celebrity hosts can energize an event with A-list appeal and leave event goers with a memorable experience. University of Phoenix Stadium, the site of this year’s Super Bowl, holds 63,400 people although Celebrity Speakers Bureau estimates that tens of thousands more football fans have descended on Arizona to enjoy the on-site activations from companies and organizations.
Celebrity Speakers Bureau has created a detailed list of celebrity hosts who have been hired by companies and organizations to host charity and hospitality events in Glendale, Scottsdale, Phoenix and surrounding areas beginning on Wednesday:
- FOX Sports Analyst Jay Glazer hosts Glazer Palooza Kickoff party presented by Mophie
- Retired Arizona Cardinal Simeon Rice hosts the Night Moves Event presented by Moves Magazine
- New York Giant Odell Beckham, Jr. hosts Suits and Sneakers presented by ADL Global Capital
- Celebrity Chef Duff Goldman hosts cake-cutting ceremony at The DIRECTV Super Fan Fest
- HGTV's Property Brothers Jonathan & Drew Scott host concerts at The DIRECTV Super Fan Fest
- Legendary Coach & ESPN Analysts Mike Ditka & Ron Jaworski host Cigars With the Stars to benefit Gridiron Greats, Pro Football Legends and The Kevin Turner Foundation
- Hall of Fame Running Back Jim Brown hosts Legends of Football Panel And Dinner to benefit Amer-I-Can Foundation
- Celebrity Chefs Michael Mina & Charlie Palmer host Culinary Kickoff to benefit The Culinary Institute of America
- Celebrity Chefs Beau McMillan & Charles Wiley host Gridiron Chef Throwdown to benefit Pat Tillman Foundation
- NFL Legend Jim Kelly and 12-Time Pro Bowler Randall McDaniel host HOF Players All-Star Benefit presented by the HOF Players Foundation
- Hip-Hop Mogul Nelly hosts The Playboy Party presented by Playboy
- VH1 TV Host Nick Lachey hosts The VH1 Super Bowl Blitz Party presented by Papa Johns
- Hall of Fame Defensive End & TV Personality Michael Strahan hosts DIRECTV Super Saturday Night
- Comedian Kevin Hart hosts Official Pre-Super Bowl Party presented by Nuface Entertainment
- Actor Mark Wahlberg & Director Michael Bay host Big Game Big Give Party to benefit the Giving Back Fund
- 2-Time Super Bowl Champion Jim McMahon co-hosts Hearts & Helmets Poker Tournament to benefit Every Kid Counts
- NBC TV Host Seth Meyers hosts 4th Annual NFL Honors presented by NBC and Microsoft
- NFL Legend Tony Gonzalez & Supermodel Chrissy Teigen host DIRECTV Super Fan Tailgate
- Hall of Fame Running Back Emmitt Smith hosts Official Super Bowl Pre-Game Party presented by PrimeSport
- ESPN Anchor Lindsay Czarniak hosts The Players Super Bowl Tailgate presented by Bullseye Event Group
- 2-Time Super bowl Champion Jim McMahon Chilling & Grilling Tailgate Party presented by the HOF Players Foundation
About Celebrity Speakers Bureau
Celebrity Speakers Bureau is a state of the art celebrity acquisition and talent buying agency servicing clients such as companies, brands, universities, and non-profits. Celebrity Speakers Bureau can help any business hire a celebrity for an endorsement deal, speaking engagement, or other personal appearance. To learn more about the opportunities your company may have in hiring a celebrity, contact us at booking(at)celebrityspeakersbureau(dot)com or call (212)410-2853 to speak with a Celebrity Speakers Bureau representative.