Regenerating Local Economies: Environment, Equity and Entrepreneurship in America’s Post Industrial Cities
Tuesday November 18, 2014 Los Angeles California (PRWEB) November 18, 2014
As tax season and holidays approach, tax payers are invited to sponsor a cooperative platform of sustainability partnerships to reduce their taxable income by donating to provide urban farms with affordable housing, clean energy, subsidized businesses, equity and profit sharing, as a means to achieve the three main pillars of sustainability.
The Cooperative Platform of Sustainability Partnerships is located in Los Angeles California and is comprised of a non-profit organization in good standing named Free Sustainability and Pay It Forward Anastasia LLC, which is simply a company with a humanitarian heart. The inspiration behind this Cooperative Platform for Sustainability stems back to an inspiring vision of sustainability. Everyone is encouraged to read their true story by clicking the “About Us” section in their web site. Briefly, this sustainability cooperative was inspired by a recurring vision in 1978 in which the founder saw himself with community leaders on a platform, providing services to multitudes of people. This recurring dream was followed immediately by a tree of life vision given to the founder as a teenager in 1978. Thirty three years later on Jan 9, 2010 the founder had a life and death experience which showed him how to create this cooperative Platform of Sustainability Partnerships to bring forth sustainability breakthroughs.
The cooperative has built in mechanisms that recycle people’s normal everyday actions and converts those activities to form sustainability bonds with key people organizations to generate life needs, funds and resources to help people become self sustaining, and to reduce the carbon footprint by default. The cooperative Platform of Sustainability Partnerships makes all this possible via its breakthrough systems and its partnerships with individuals, companies, non-profits, causes and agencies. The goal is to walk the extra mile in not only to teaching people to fish, but rather to provide the tools and resources that empower people to catch their own fish, such as facilitation systems, urban farms, affordable housing, clean energy, subsidized businesses, equity and profit sharing.
Sponsors can choose from three simple sponsor packages and tax deductions to this cooperative platform of sustainability partnerships is made possible via their non-profit organization in good standing named Free Sustainability, and all receipts are provided immediately from their web site under their partner section or by clicking here to sponsor sustainability.
The incentives offered to sponsors are impressive and interested parties can read more by clicking here, for example their Freedom package offers the direct & indirect incentives as follows:
1) Freedom positioning in all marketing and public relations
2) Non Profit Tax Deduction
3) Excellent marketing & public relations into target markets:
4) Powerful marketing and public relations as a Sponsor of Billion Dollar Breakfast’s to help Humanity and planet.
5) Show the world that the company is sustainable and cares about humanity
6) Introduce the company to a loyal fan base
7) Celebrity, charity & humanitarian co-branding
8) Testimonial credits
9) Online radio interviews & advertising
10) Coop-press release deliveries to newspaper & other media:
11) Search engine marketing: Google, Yahoo, Bing, Yelp, AOL,
12) Search engine video ads:
13) Social media marketing:
1) Anyone including companies are welcome to participate in Compensation & Equity programs
2) Compensation Plan
3) Equity Program
4) Coming soon is Pay It Forward Crowdfunding to help people and companies fund their own projects
5) Participate in various celebrity events with favorite celebrities
As the holidays approach and during global hardship, imagine the smiles that sponsors bring by donating any amount towards providing urban farms, affordable housing, clean energy, subsidized businesses, equity and profit sharing. The platform is also a safe place where everyone can expand their niche by the very nature of collaborating individuals; corporations, government, foundations, companies and groups.
1. Create immediate American jobs
2. Expand the cooperative platform of sustainability partnerships to help people become Self Sustaining
3. Help people become self sustaining
4. Connect to one billion people by supporting sustainability in local communities
5. Receive all the expensive benefits and priceless rewards listed in either sponsor package listed by clicking here
6. Receive co-branding in hundreds of local and global media
7. Everyone is encouraged to seek their own tax counsel