Houston, Texas (PRWEB) September 20, 2013
The Texas Association of Mexican-American Chambers of Commerce (TAMACC) http://www.tamacc.org Annual Convention and Business Expo is the largest gatherings of Hispanic business owners in the state and is in their final stages of preparation for their 38th Annual Convention and Business Expo to be held at the Westin Galleria in Houston, Texas on October 2 - 4, 2013.
This year’s theme “Hispanic Business: Keeping Texas Strong” is expected to be one of the best annual conventions TAMACC has hosted in the past decade with over 140 exhibitors on the expo floor, as well as seminars, and interactive workshops that affect business owners and community leaders.
Activities and events include:
- Texas Scramble Golf Tournament hosted by TAMACC and Camara de Empresarios Latinos de Houston will kick off the convention while providing a fun opportunity to network with corporate representatives, business owners and decision makers, with food, prizes, and goodie bags for all participants.
- Welcome Reception to reconnect with the TAMACC family of chambers, meet Houston and Harris County elected officials, network and socialize with the state agency representatives, corporate representatives, and business leaders from around the state.
- The Business Expo is a free event and is open to the public. http://www.tamacc.org This will be the largest business expo TAMACC has hosted in years with over 140 exhibitors and seminars and interactive workshops ranging from topics as diverse as the Health Care Act, alternative, and social media in your business. Throughout the day there will be notable guests, business opportunities, giveaways and exciting surprises.
- Latina Empowerment Luncheon: Historically sold out, this luncheon is focused on the outstanding accomplishments from our Latina entrepreneurs. Three women who have excelled over the last year will receive the TAMACC Businesswoman of the Year Award.
- Procurement Roundtable Matchmaking: In partnership with My Business Matches, TAMACC offers this not-to-be missed opportunity for certified Historically Underutilized Businesses (HUB) or those who are interested in becoming certified and what this could mean to your bottom line.
- The Chairman's Gala and Awards Banquet is a black tie event that is the highlight of the convention. During the gala there are notable speakers, awards presentations, and the induction of the 2014 - 2015 Executive Committee. We are excited that Texas Supreme Court Justice Eva Guzman has confirmed to induct these officers.
It is not too late to register http://www.tamacc.org for the 38th Annual Convention and Business Expo as a sponsor, exhibitor, or participant. Among those who take advantage of the new online registration system, a drawing will be held at the convention to award one lucky online registrant to have their registration fee reimbursed. http://www.regonline.com/tamacc
More about TAMACC----For more than 35 years, TAMACC has been a driving force and advocate supporting Hispanic business, promoting economic growth, job development, stability and sustainability in the Texas economy. TAMACC currently represents 25 Hispanic Chambers and over 20,000 members in the State of Texas and remains committed and engaged on public policy and advocacy issues related to the interests of Hispanic businesses across the State of Texas. http://www.tamacc.org
American Small Business Alliance, Inc. (ASBA) is a leading service-disabled veteran owned event planning and management organization that is built upon the premise of providing superior customer service to an array of diversified clients worldwide is the facilitator for this event. With over twenty years of experience, ASBA specializes in planning and administrating events such as trade shows, networking events, diversity enhancement forums as well as large and small conferences. For more information, visit http://www.asballiance.com.