With this feature of TargetRecruit, talent mapping can be easier and more effective to suffice these job openings
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) October 31, 2013
TargetRecruit, a leading provider of a CRM based Applicant Tracking System (ATS) for the staffing and recruiting industry, is pleased to announce the release of a new Shift Management feature to help map and manage talent for jobs with multiple shifts.
The Shift Management feature is an add-on to existing features in TargetRecruit’s applicant tracking system and is designed to help recruiters in mapping and managing talent for jobs that involves multiple shifts.
In many industry verticals there are jobs which require resources to work in rotating shifts. To map and manage talent for these requirements the new Shift Management feature promises to be very helpful as it can automatically match available candidates for specific shift timings along with required skill sets.
With the Shift Management feature TargetRecruit clients will be able to source candidates with specific skill sets and availability to work on specific shifts. TargetRecruit’s Shift Management feature includes capabilities like:
- Maintaining the various shift requirements for a particular job.
- Checking for candidate availability for specified shift timings.
- Automatically showing matching candidates for jobs with specific shift requirements.
- A one step process for assigning multiple candidates to open shifts.
- A one step process for mapping various job opportunities to available candidates.
- Automatically filling the stages of open the shifts in a workflow pattern.
- Reporting and analytics of the candidate mapping process and shift timings.
- Visual indicators for shift stages to quickly manage the data.
“In many industry verticals there is a requirement of staffing multiple candidates for the same job to work in shifts to cater to round the clock requirement. For example the Healthcare industry requires medical staff to be working 24/7. With this feature of TargetRecruit, talent mapping can be easier and more effective to suffice these job openings” said Reena Gupta, CEO, TargetRecruit.
TargetRecruit is a leading provider of Staffing Technology built on the Force.com platform, providing a single solution Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and CRM specifically designed for the Staffing and Recruiting industry. TargetRecruit provides its clients one platform to run their business operations such as recruiting, marketing, sales, billing, accounting, timesheet tracking and approval processes. In addition, TargetRecruit provides further customizations and consulting services to fulfill their client’s unique business requirements. TargetRecruit is headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee with offices in Bangalore, India, Minsk, Belarus and Sydney, Australia.
To learn more about TargetRecruit, visit http://www.TargetRecruit.net or call 1-877-739-2818