Traffic on stores based on Loaded Commerce Templates can be easily converted into happy customers.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) May 22, 2014
Loaded Commerce is excited to announce that Template Monster, one of the largest and most accredited template providers on the net, has released their first set of mobile responsive themes for Loaded 7.
There are 5 gorgeous designs to choose from with more to come soon from templatemonster.com. You can see the themes and read the great things Template Monster had to say about Loaded 7 here: http://blog.templatemonster.com/2014/04/08/loaded7-templates-new-product-line-templatemonster/.
Template Monster quoted the following as the most notable features of Loaded 7:
- Mobile Checkout and Mobile Payments – due to the responsive nature, the mobile traffic on a store based on loaded commerce templates can be easily converted into happy customers
- Unlimited Product Items and Categories – for those merchants with hundreds of thousands of products, Loaded 7 is exactly what they need
- Awesome Imagery – the products can be complemented with images of almost any size
- Wide Range of Product Options – any product in the inventory can be given an almost unlimited amount of options and descriptions
- Powerful Import/Export Tool – one click function allows merchants to either upload or download the product database
- Easy Menu Management – adjust and build the website’s menu with ease
- Advanced Customer Accounts – allows for customers to manage their newsletter subscriptions and a number of other features
Download the latest version of Loaded 7 today at http://www.loadedcommerce.com/download/.
TemplateMonster is a first-rate E-commerce project in web design. Started in 2002 as a project of Artvertex, Inc., it was the first company to offer high-quality website templates. TemplateMonster.com enjoys more than 150,000 unique visitors daily.
About Loaded Commerce
Loaded Commerce, LLC is an eCommerce solution provider, which offers a more advanced open source shopping cart software. Independent storeowners can now download the latest version and set up an online store to sell both physically shipped goods and digital electronic goods to any customer on any platform, mobile, tablet or PC right out of the box. To learn more about Loaded Commerce, please visit http://loadedcommerce.com/.
To set up a demo of the latest Loaded 7 or to schedule an interview, please contact the marketing department at 216-220-8766.