This is truly an outstanding, well-crafted home with high-end finishes and furnishings and offers the best of Texas living
LUBBOCK, Texas (PRWEB) September 03, 2019
The Chancellor’s residence is a stunning 8,073 square-foot home on 1.438 acres on a property that is fully landscaped, irrigated and has a second storage garage.
Furnishings to be auctioned include, but are not limited to, living, family, dining and bedroom furniture, a baby grand piano and outdoor furniture.
“This is truly an outstanding, well-crafted home with high-end finishes and furnishings and offers the best of Texas living,” Higgenbotham Auctioneers International President Martin E. Higgenbotham said.
Previews of the property will be available 9 a.m. to noon, Saturday, Sept. 7, and 9 a.m. to 11 a.m., Saturday, Sept. 21. Interested bidders should contact Chris Vaughan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Additional property features include:
- Oversized 3-car garage and motor court with extensive storage
- Master bedroom features enclosed study with fireplace and exercise room
- His and her master bathroom spa and walk-in closets
- Hidden passage safe room for valuables and protection
- Three secondary bedrooms with in-suite bathrooms and walk-in closets
- Large gourmet kitchen with breakfast nook and hearth fireplace
- Formal dining, living and family rooms with fireplaces
- Music room with a baby grand piano
- Game/sports/entertainment room
- Two outdoor covered verandas
- Expansive lawn areas for entertaining and play
About the Company | Established in 1959, Higgenbotham Auctioneers International is a full-service auction company specializing in the sale and disposition of real estate on national and international levels. During our history, we have conducted virtually every type of real estate auction imaginable. For more information, please visit http://www.higgenbotham.com.