Global textile chemical market volume was 9,230.1 kilo tons in 2013 and is expected to reach 11,462.5 kilo tons by 2020, growing at a CAGR 3.2 % from 2014 to 2020.
San Francisco, California (PRWEB) May 20, 2014
The global market for textile chemicals is expected to reach USD 25.24 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. High demand from key application markets including home furnishing and apparel are expected to be a key driving force for the market. The apparel industry has witnessed increased per capita consumption primarily in India, Brazil, China and Russia which is expected to result in increased demand for textile chemicals over the forecast period. However, environmental hazards associated with the use of these chemicals, resulting in an unfavorable regulatory landscape are expected to be a critical challenge for market participants.
Home furnishing was the largest application segment of the market, with demand exceeding 3,500 kilo tons in 2013. Apparel followed home furnishing applications, accounting for 26.0% of global demand in 2013 and is expected to witness fastest growth, at an estimated CAGR of 3.4% from 2014 to 2020. Growth is also expected to be high in emerging application segments such as industrial textiles, medical textiles and construction textiles.
The report “Textile Chemicals Market Analysis and Segment Forecast To 2020” is available now to Grand View Research customers at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/textile-chemical-market.
Request Free Sample of This Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/textile-chemical-market/request.
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Global textile chemical market volume was 9,230.1 kilo tons in 2013 and is expected to reach 11,462.5 kilo tons by 2020, growing at a CAGR 3.2 % from 2014 to 2020.
- Asia Pacific was the largest regional market and is expected to be the fastest growing region over the forecast period, at an estimated CAGR of 3.5% from 2014 to 2020. Presence of large application industry, coupled with growing domestic textile consumption is expected to help the region maintain its dominance over the forecast period.
- Coating and sizing chemicals were the largest consumed textile chemicals, with market revenue exceeding USD 5.90 billion in 2013. Colorants were the second largest product segment accounting for 26.3% of the global market in 2013.
- The global textile chemical market is moderately consolidated with the top four companies accounting for just over 40% of the market in 2013. Clariant International and Hunstman Internation LLC were key players in the market together accounting for 25% of the market share in 2013.
Browse All Plastics, Polymers & Resins Market Reports @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/plastics-polymers-and-resins.
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the global Textile Chemicals market on the basis of application, product and region:
- Textile Chemicals Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
• Home Furnishing
• Industrial and Others
- Textile Chemicals Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
• Coating & Sizing Chemicals
• Colorants & Auxiliaries
• Finishing Agents
• Desizing Agents
• Bleaching Agents
• Yarn Lubricants
- Textile Chemicals Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
Latest Reports Published By Grand View Research:
Injection Molded Plastics Market (Polypropylene, ABS, HDPE, Polystyrene) Analysis By Application (Packaging, Consumables and Electronics, Automotive, Building and Construction) And Segment Forecasts To 2020 (http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/injection-molded-plastics-market)
The global market for injection molded plastics is expected to reach USD 277.78 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing demand for plastic as a packaging material coupled with the growing packaging industry in Asia is expected to be a key factor driving market demand over the next six years. In addition, the growing need for weight reduction in automobiles is also expected to augment the demand for plastics as a substitute to metal which in turn is expected to increase the demand for injection molded ABS and polypropylene.
Embedded System Market Analysis By Product (Hardware, Software), By Application (Automotive, Telecommunication, Healthcare, Industrial, Consumer Electronics, Military & Aerospace) And Segment Forecasts To 2020 (http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/embedded-system-market)
The global embedded systems market is expected to reach USD 214.39 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Favorable regulatory scenario for installation of smart devices such as smart meters is expected to drive global embedded system demand over the forecast period. Growing adoption and evolution of the Internet of Things (IoT) driven by technological advancement is also expected to fuel the industry over the next six years.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company that provides off-the-shelf, customized research reports and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and energy. With a deep-seated understanding of varied business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights. For more information, visit http://www.grandviewresearch.com.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc