The 30 Day Guide To Paleo review indicates that this program covers a complete 30 day meal plan with weekly shopping lists.
Seattle, WA (PRWEB) March 07, 2014
30 Day Guide To Paleo is the latest diet program for people who want to get a complete 30-day meal plan broken down week by week. This program provides them with recipes for breakfast, entrees, appetizers, side dishes, salads, soups, sauces and dressings. In addition, in this program, people will discover paleo diet basics, cooking hints and tips, and detailed weekly schedules of the meals to make. Furthermore, the program is made by Bill Staley And Hayley Mason, food experts and nutritionists who has over 15 years of experience in the food and health industry. Since Bill Staley And Hayley Mason released the “30 Day Guide To Paleo” program, many people used it to find the best way to burn off extra stored body fat. Accordingly, Ashley Croft performed a full 30 Day Guide To Paleo review that points out whether this program is worth buying.
The review on the site Vinamy.com indicates that in the 30 Day Guide To Paleo program, people will discover 30 paleo tips and tricks, and weekly motivation and nutrition tips. In addition, when people order this cooking program, Bill Staley And Hayley Mason will provide people with instruction books and bonuses such as:
- The “30 Day Guide To Paleo – A Step By Step Guide To Going Paleo” book: this book contains 181 delicious food recipes, and tons of great information about living a Paleo lifestyle.
- The “Make It Paleo” book: this book covers over 200 mouthwatering recipes from China, French, Mexico and America. The book also provides fundamental cooking techniques, a variety of menus for holidays and special occasions, and tips for selecting the best ingredients.
- The “30 Day Guide To Paleo Cooking” book: in this book, people will discover which foods they can enjoy, and which foods they should avoid. The book also includes weekly shopping lists, a completely different 4-week meal plan, 75 new paleo recipes, and 25 recipes for easy and quick meals.
- The “Gather, The Art Of Paleo Entertaining” book
- The “Main Program Guide” book
- The “Additional Meal Plan” book
- The “30 Paleo Tips and Tricks guide” book
- The exclusive email list
- The special access to the 30 Paleo Forums on the Primal Palate website.
Ashley Croft from the site Vinamy.com says: “30 Day Guide To Paleo is a new paleo diet program for people who want to improve their skin, cure headaches and brain fog, help them sleep better, and stabilize their blood sugar. Moreover, people will have 60 days to decide if they want to keep the 30 Day Guide To Paleo program or get their money back.”
If people wish to view pros and cons from a full 30 Day Guide To Paleo review, they could visit the website: http://vinamy.com/the-30-day-guide-to-paleo/.
To know more information about this program, get a direct access to the official site.
About Ashley Croft: Ashley Croft is an editor of the website Vinamy.com. In this website, Ashley Croft provides people with reliable reviews about healthy paleo recipes. People could send their feedbacks to Ashley Croft on any digital product via email.