(PRWEB) May 28, 2014
Some students forego their college education simply because they are under the impression that they cannot afford the tuition. What they do not realize is that there is a large amount of financial assistance available for those who really want to attend college. Currently, there is a scholarship being offered by The Clark Law Office that will award $1,000 to the winner.
The Clark Law Office proudly announces their new annual legal scholarship that will be available to undergrad students who will be attending law school in 2014 in the United States. The Clark Law Office Scholarship application can be filled out via their site and will need to be submitted by July 15, 2014.
When applying for this scholarship, the applicant will be required to write an essay answering this question: “What are your current hopes for your career after completing law school? The essay should be between 600-1200 words in length.
The judging criteria will be based on the applicant’s academic performance, along with the 600-1200 word essay.
In order to qualify, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a current undergraduate student who is attending an accredited university in the USA.
- Must be a citizen of the USA or a permanent resident.
- Much have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Must fill out the online application and submit the essay
- Must have an official copy of their current academic transcript mailed to The Clark Law Office (address can be found on their site).
The scholarship winner will be notified on August 15, 2014.The winner will receive the $1,000 scholarship from The Clark Law Office.
The Clark Law Office Scholarship
The Clark Law Office Scholarship will be awarded to one lucky applicant on August 15, 2014. The scholarship is for $1,000. In order to qualify, student’s must submit their application by July 15, 2014 along with the essay.