Dallas, TX (PRWEB) March 09, 2014
Avail 15% discount on this report until 31st March 2014.
Mobile wallets have failed to gain steam in the marketplace among consumers for a number of reasons, including security and privacy concerns, as well as a lack of the necessary infrastructure. In markets with a more advanced payments system, mobile wallets will have to do more than just execute a payment. In order to entice consumers to substitute their leather wallet for their mobile phone, mobile wallets will have to provide additional value.
Purchase a copy of this report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=153890.
What this report includes
- Up-to-the minute analysis of the latest trends in the industry
- New product development, forecasts and other themes
- Unique graphics and illustrated case studies
- Most recent brand and company news
- New insight into the size and shape of the market
Why buy this report
- Clear, concise powerpoint format makes it easy to digest
- Leading industry opinion keeps you abreast of latest news and trends
- Forward-looking outlook on a category, market or issue affecting the industry
- Latest five year forecasts assess how the market is predicted to develop
- Understand the competitive environment, the leading players and brands
Complete report is available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/the-mobile-wallet-how-loyalty-could-spur-consumer-adoption-of-mobile-payments-market-report.html.
Table of Contents
The Intersection of Mobile Payments and Loyalty
How Loyalty Could Drive Mobile Payments Adoption
Mobile phones already used extensively around payment process
Smartphone availability equates to more advanced mobile payments
Mobile is transforming the consumer shopping experience
Companies now find themselves in a consumer-centric revolution
Why mobile payments have failed to become ubiquitous
Security and privacy concerns continue to plague mobile wallets
Providers struggle with enticing consumers to try mobile payments
Loyalty has ability to motivate consumers to make certain decisions
Loyalty also can incentivise consumers to make mobile payments
Mobile may not need loyalty to attract emerging market consumers
Browse more reports on Wireless Payment Market at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/information-technology-telecommunication/wireless/mobile/mobilewireless-payment.
Contact sales(at)rnrmarketresearch(dot)com for further information.
RnRMarketResearch.com (http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/) is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.