“Drivers can lower their premiums if they follow several money-saving efficient methods.”, said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company.
LOS ANGELES (PRWEB) April 23, 2019
Compare-autoinsurance.org has launched a new blog post that explains how policyholder can obtain cheaper car insurance rates.
For more info and free online quotes, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.org/tips-on-lowering-car-insurance-costs
Insurance companies analyze multiple factors when they determine the premiums paid by a customer. In some cases, insurers offer policies that are considered too expensive by their customers. Although some of the factors that determine a car insurance policy are beyond the driver's control, other factors can be modified.
Policyholders can get better premiums if they follow the next methods:
- Be a safe driver. Most insurance companies offer a good driver discount to those drivers that didn't accumulate any traffic ticket or were involved in a car accident in a certain number of years. Many insurance companies will offer this discount after three years of clean driving, while other insurers will wait even five years to apply this premiums reduction.
- Pay all bills and loans and keep a good credit score. Policyholders that have poor or average credit score pay more on insurance compared with those that have a good or excellent credit score.
- Spend less time on the roads Drivers that use their cars rarely should inform their insurance companies. Policyholders that drive fewer miles than a certain amount, can qualify for a low mileage discount.
- Drive a safe, cheaper to insure car. Policyholders can lower their insurance if they purchase the right vehicle to insure. Sports cars or exotic vehicles are expensive to insure. Drivers are recommended to purchase cars that were slightly used but have plenty of safety devices already installed.
- Choose a safe parking spot, preferably a garage. Having the car parked in a garage has multiple advantages. Drivers will protect their cars against thieves and severe weather alike. Besides that, insurance companies will also lower insurance rates.
- Purchase multiple policies under the same contract. Policyholders that have multiple insurance policies like homeowners insurance and car insurance, should talk with their insurer about the possibility of combining them. Most insurers offer discounts for bundling multiple policies to them.
For additional info, money-saving tips and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.org/
Compare-autoinsurance.org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc.