BURLINGTON, Mass. (PRWEB) January 04, 2023
The Healthcare Innovation Company announced the first wave of speakers for its second annual Healthcare Innovation Congress, thINc360, today.
The Healthcare Innovation Congress convenes decision makers from across the healthcare ecosystem and takes place June 20-22, 2023, at the Grand Hyatt in Washington, D.C. The event offers three days of impactful content, including more than 150 speakers, and 100 in-depth sessions spanning keynote conversations among healthcare leaders and four comprehensive tracks focusing on the critical themes of care delivery transformation, employer healthcare and benefit design, engagement and experience, and health equity. Recent keynote additions include:
- Dan Mendelson, Chief Executive Officer, Morgan Health
- Geeta Nayyar, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Salesforce
- Tim Spilker, Chief Executive Officer, UnitedHealthcare Community & State
- R. Lawrence Moss, MD, President and Chief Executive Officer, Nemours Children’s Health
- Kulleni Gebreyes, MD, Chief Health Equity Officer, Deloitte LLP
- Leah Binder, President and Chief Executive Officer, The Leapfrog Group
- Michael Thompson, President and Chief Executive Officer, National Alliance for Healthcare Purchaser Coalitions
“We are thrilled to bring together cross-sector healthcare stakeholders under one roof to discuss actionable strategies that can drive meaningful change in US healthcare. I am honored to welcome our first wave of speakers who are making a difference each day when it comes to accelerating innovation and transforming healthcare. Their efforts directly correlate to thINc360’s mission which is to identify and implement novel approaches that make an impact on an individual’s health and well-being irrespective of their background while containing rising healthcare costs,” said Haritha Krishnarathnam, VP of Content and Strategy, thINc.
Additional speakers confirmed for thINc360 include:
- Scott Adam Berkowitz, MD, Chief Population Health Officer and Vice President, Population Health, Johns Hopkins Medicine (JHM)
- Brian R. Wheeler, Vice President, Provider Collaboration and Network Transformation, CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield
- Alex Billioux, MD, Vice President, Social Determinants of Health, UnitedHealthcare Government Programs, UnitedHealthcare
- Dan Burke, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, Vice President, Corporate Benefits, Turner Industries Group
- Yener Balan, MD, Vice President, Behavioral Health, Kaiser Foundation Health Plan & Hospitals; Author, Re-Write: A Trauma Workbook of Creative Writing and Recovery in Our New Normal and Big Book of Emergency Department Psychiatry
- Jonathan Eldridge, Executive Director, Clinical Services, Johns Hopkins Medicine (JHM)
- Christina Speck, Author, Stealth Health Engagement
- Ferris Taylor, Executive Director, HealthCare Executive Group (HCEG)
- Panagis Galiastos, MD, Assistant Professor, Division of Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine; Health Equity Lead, Office of Diversity, Inclusion, & Health Equity; Co-Director, Medicine for the Greater Good, Johns Hopkins Medicine (JHM)
Early registration deadlines are in effect for thINc360. To learn more and to register, prospective attendees and sponsors are encouraged to visit http://www.thinc360.com/2023event.
About The Healthcare Innovation Congress (thINc360)
The Healthcare Innovation Congress, organized by The Healthcare Innovation Company, brings together two premier healthcare events – The World Health Care Conference (WHCC) for health plan, hospital system, government, and life sciences executives and Benefit Design Strategies for Employers (produced by Validation Institute) - together under one roof to form thINc360. Focused on delivering impactful content and creating meaningful connections, thINc360 gathers cross-sector healthcare leaders for the year's most prominent industry event and offers a unique forum that inspires healthcare innovation. thINc360 takes place June 20-22, 2023, at the Grand Hyatt, Washington, D.C.