ROSEMONT, Ill. (PRWEB) February 11, 2019
The Roofing Alliance, the foundation of the National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA), proudly presents the results of a recent Branding Task Force initiative. Their work to revitalize the branding and look of the Roofing Alliance while also updating the communications strategies has seen great success.
The Roofing Alliance Branding Task Force was formed after the April 2017 Roofing Alliance meeting. The task force objective was to revitalize the Roofing Alliance brand by:
- Creating a refreshed brand identity with a clearer, more contemporary logo and an engaging tagline
- Creating a compelling story for current and prospective members to participate in the Roofing Alliance
- Developing new marketing plans and materials to revitalize the Roofing Alliance brand
- Increasing the intensity of ongoing communications to current and prospective members
The task force accomplished several objectives:
- An easier name for the foundation – Now the Roofing Alliance, formerly The Roofing Industry Alliance for Progress
- Focused messaging that the Roofing Alliance is the foundation of the National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA) which is also part of the updated logo tagline
- A refreshed logo
- A revised mission statement
- Talking points members can use to share the Roofing Alliance story
- A strong communications plan including social media and public relations
- Informative and eye-catching collateral, digital assets and website, featuring a new, shorter url – http://www.roofingalliance.net
The mission statement was approved by the Roofing Alliance membership during their 2018 fall meetings and reads, The Roofing Alliance, the foundation of NRCA, promotes and funds the advancement of roofing through research, education, technology and philanthropic programs.
Membership also approved updated Core Values:
- Education and Training—Developing programs and projects to address current and future workplace issues, ensuring a qualified and trained workforce for the industry
- Technology—Assuming a leadership role to engage collaborative industry segments to embrace innovation and utilize technology
- Sustainability—Advancing environmentally sustainable design
- Philanthropy—Enriching the well-being of the roofing community through scholarships, charitable gifts and endowments
The updated logo and website embrace all of the task team’s objectives while tying in the strong mission statement and core values. Updated social media launched the beginning of 2019 along with a strong PR plan for IRE and Roofing Alliance programs. The updated website will launch in February 2019.
For more information on the Roofing Alliance, visit http://www.roofingalliance.net or contact Bennett Judson, the Roofing Alliance’s executive director, at bjudson(at)nrca.net.
About the Roofing Alliance
The Roofing Alliance is committed to shaping the industry’s future by funding education, research, scholarships and philanthropic initiatives, all for the purpose of securing the industry’s future excellence. Composed of 166 members representing extraordinary leaders from the contracting, manufacturing, distribution and service provider communities, the Roofing Alliance has committed $13 million to enhance the performance and long-term viability of the industry and allocated more than $5 million to fund 46 research, education, technical and philanthropic programs and projects. Serving as the foundation of the National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA), Roofing Alliance members are focused on giving back and supporting high-quality educational programs and ensuring timely and forward-thinking industry responses to major economic and technological issues. For more information about Roofing Alliance initiatives, visit http://www.roofingalliance.net.