Going virtual allows us to empower a larger audience, and we expect this to be the biggest and best Bedding Conference we have ever organized.
HIGH POINT, N.C (PRWEB) July 29, 2020
Furniture Today, a BridgeTower Media property that delivers the industry’s top news, events and information, has announced that the Scott brothers, in partnership with Restonic, will be appearing at the upcoming Bedding Conference.
The session will be 9:30 a.m. on Aug. 19 as part of the three-day virtual event, being held from Aug.18-20.
“I’m excited to welcome Drew and Jonathan to our event,” said David Perry, executive editor of Furniture Today and editorial coordinator for the conference. “The Scott brothers have brought excitement and energy to the mattress industry through their Scott Living partnership with Restonic. As a leading lifestyle brand with a proven entrepreneurial spirit, we look forward to having them share business insights and updates with us in a revealing interview during the conference.”
In addition to its partnership with Restonic, Scott Living owns an ever-growing licensing portfolio featuring industry-leading manufacturers. Scott Living mattresses and products are a reflection of Drew and Jonathan Scott’s personal style, inspired by what they hold dear: home, family and a commitment to quality.
The Scott brothers will join a strong lineup of business leaders and industry experts at the 15th edition of the bedding industry’s flagship event, including keynote Doug Lipp, former Disney University training executive.
“We’re committed to serving the industry and providing as much support as we can to help retailers and manufacturers navigate the changing environment brought on by the pandemic,” said Adam Reinebach, CEO of BridgeTower Media. “Dave Perry and the team have put together an all-star lineup of panelists, speakers and sponsors who will share insights and solutions to manage through the crisis. This virtual format also gives us a chance to expand attendance at a critical time for the industry.”
“The industry is transforming itself to minimize business disruptions resulting from COVID-19, and we will discuss the latest innovations and strategies that are being deployed so others can use them in their businesses,” said Perry. “Going virtual allows us to empower a larger audience, and we expect this to be the biggest and best Bedding Conference we have ever organized.”
Additional speakers include:
- Mike Magnuson, online bedding guru and CEO of GoodBed.com, will provide an overview of the rapidly developing online mattress marketplace.
- Bob Muenkel of Nectar, one of the industry’s fastest-growing online bedding retailers, will join a retail panel that also features Miskelly Furniture’s Dr. V, Alan VonderHaar.
- Gene Marks, business analyst, will talk about opportunities in the changing business landscape.
- Warren Kornblum, a leading industry branding expert, will discuss the importance of out-of-the-box thinking.
- Mary Helen Rogers, vice president of marketing and communications at Better Sleep Council, will look at mattress shoppers and mattress shopping today, presenting new industry research.
The event will also feature several panels including:
- The Bedding Producer Panel featuring Melanie Huet of Serta Simmons Bedding, David Binke of King Koil, Gerry Borreggine of Therapedic, and Mike McQuiston of Symbol.
- The CBD Bedding Trend Panel featuring Scott Carr of Malouf, Susan Mathes of Therapedic, and Shane Mutter of Seed2System.
An Awards Gala saluting Rick Anderson, the recipient of Furniture Today’s Lifetime Bedding Achievement Award, and three Retail Giants of Bedding will also be part of the event. Mattress Podcasters and bedding veterans Mark Kinsley and Mark Quinn will be recording their Dos Marcos Podcast during the conference.
Attendees can register and learn more about the agenda online: https://beddingcon.pbmconferences.com/
About Furniture Today
Furniture Today, a BridgeTower Media property, is the industry’s leading business information resource. The site, http://www.furnituretoday.com, keeps its growing audience informed and educated with breaking news, feature stories, research, and lists covering industry leaders and influencers. With almost 185,000 unique visitors a month, a podcast and dozens of annual events, Furniture Today is the premier resource for the furniture industry.
About BridgeTower Media
BridgeTower Media is the premier provider of business information, research, events and marketing solutions in more than 20 local, regional and industry B2B markets across the United States. In addition to providing subscribers with content relevant to their daily professional activities, BridgeTower has a research unit focused on employee satisfaction, lead generation services and live events centered on awards and education. For more, please visit: https://www.bridgetowermedia.com