The NALA’s Blog Gets Local Businesses in the Giving Spirit and Not Just for the Holidays

Share Article

Local businesses and local charities are a perfect complement to one another and not just for the holidays, according to the NALA’s latest blog (thenala.com/resources/blog). The NALA, a marketing agency for small and medium businesses, has launched a new blog offering insights for local businesses, the latest of which focuses on year-round charity partnerships.

the NALA™

the NALA stands out amongst its competitors, not only by writing fresh content regularly, but by offering specific marketing and advertising packages for each of their clients’ unique needs.

Past News Releases

RSS

With the recent launch of a new website, the NALA launched a new blog, discussing everything from offline and online marketing integration to the business of creating charitable partnerships. The blog states, “Charities and nonprofits see a spike in donations during the holiday season, but struggle the rest of the year. Small and local businesses can help alleviate some of this burden by supporting community organizations.” For more information about why a business should support a charity, read the NALA’s blog here.

According to a Huffington Post article on blogging earlier this year, “Only 1 percent of Internet users actively create new content, while the other 99 percent of the participants simply view it. By blogging, you separate yourself from the 99 percent of people that don't blog. Standing out is essential in an increasingly competitive economy.” And the NALA stands out amongst its competitors, not only by writing fresh content regularly, but by offering specific marketing and advertising packages for each of their clients’ unique needs. They focus on helping business owners increase their discoverability, reputation and relevance, making their clients prominent on the web and in their communities.

To learn more about the NALA’s services, please call 805-650-6121.

About the NALA™
The NALA is a full-service marketing agency providing custom personalized service for small and medium businesses throughout the United States. The NALA consults with each individual business and develops a specific strategy based on each business’ unique advertising and marketing needs. Clients' campaigns focus on providing good web content which include services such as news releases, online advertising, social media, blogs, website development, and charity co-branding, among others.

PR Contact: Tiffani Tendell
805.650.6121 x361
ttendell(at)starkartthenala(dot)com

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Tiffani Tendell
Executive Business Services (theNALA)
+1 8056506121 Ext: 361
Email >