provides a seamless transition between heating and cooling
Mechanicsburg, PA (PRWEB) February 25, 2014
This open board temperature controller is specifically designed with a proportional integral control algorithm to provide the most precise control to thermoelectric (Peltier effect) modules at the most economical price.
The H bridge control provides a seamless transition between heating and cooling, eliminating dead spots. A red LED for heat and green LED for cooling indicate mode. Pulse Width Modulation controls the power level in the thermoelectric module at a base frequency of 900Hz. Power resolution is one of ±255 steps in the load circuit control.
- Solid State H-Bridge Control
- Bi-Directional Control (Seamless Transition)
- Red LED Heating Mode
- Green LED Cooling Mode
- Proportional Integral control algorithm
- Pulse width modulated output
- TTL to USB communication via optional OI-TTL-Cable.
- Support and Digital control through included GUI & DLL.
- DISP-573 Remote LED Display.
- 5R7-573A Remote Set Potentiometers.
- Sensor Family:
- TR67 (15K @ 25°C) ± 1°C, -20 to 100°C
- TR136 (15K @ 25°C) ± 0.1°C, -20 to 100°C
- TR91 (10K @ 25°C) ± 1°C, -40 to 150°C
- TR104 (50K @ 25°C) ± 1°C, 0 to 150°C
- TR141 (5K @ 25°C) ± 1°C, -40 to 90°C
- TR165 (231.5K @ 25°C) ± 1°C, 25 to 250°C
- OI-TTL-Cable TTL to USB serial communications cable
- Input Voltage: 6 to 28 VDC
- Output Voltage: 0 to 36 VDC
- Load Current: 0.1 to 12.5 A
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1°C
- Temperature Range: -40 to 250°C
- Control Stability: ± 0.1°C
- 450 W output power control
- 900 Hz base frequency pulse width modulated output
- Adjustable Bandwidth, Integral & Derivative settings (PID) via OI-TTL-Cable and supplied software.
- 1.2” H x 2.7” W x 2.9” D
- Customer Drawing: CDR-00426
Oven Industries supplies custom temperature controllers and sensors that serve an array of clients, from aerospace, automotive, biomedical, defense markets, medical and semiconductor.
From industrial temperature controllers to programmable sensors, Oven Industries creates many detailed and customized solutions for clients, designed by an expertly trained staff of engineers.
Contact us at 877-766-OVEN for detailed drawings and pricing or visit http://www.ovenind.com