Increasing TPU film use for aerospace applications is expected to fuel market growth over the forecast period.
San Francisco, California (PRWEB) October 08, 2014
The global TPU films market is expected to reach USD 724.6 million by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Automotive applications dominated the TPU films market, with demand estimated at 11,622.1 tons in 2013. Increasing use of TPU films in automotive applications such as paint protection, scratch protection, anti-chipping and rear bumper protection coupled with growing after sales market is expected to fuel market growth.
View full report with TOC at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/tpu-films-industry
Asia Pacific emerged as the largest regional TPU films market, with demand estimated at 16,299 tons in 2013. Growth of automotive industry coupled with increasing application of TPU films in sports goods and construction is expected to drive the market growth over the next six years, at an estimated CAGR of 7.8% from 2014 to 2020. Furthermore, lower TPU film prices in Asia Pacific compared to other regional markets may also complement market growth.
Request free sample of this report at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/tpu-films-industry/request
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Global TPU films market demand was 46,769.1 tons in 2013 and is expected to reach 68,033.1 tons by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2014 to 2020.
- Aerospace is expected to be the fastest growing application segment, at an estimated CAGR of 6.6% from 2014 to 2020.
- North America and Europe accounted for over 27% and 19% of the total market volume in 2013, respectively. Increasing use of TPU films in automotive and construction applications is expected to drive the market growth in these regions.
- China and India dominated the TPU films market in Asia Pacific and accounted for over 60% of the market volume in 2013.
- Japan TPU films demand was estimated at 3,685.4 tons in 2013 and is expected to grow at an estimated CAGR of 4.9% from 2014 to 2020.
- The global TPU films market is highly fragmented with the top four companies including Bayer Material Science, Huntsman, 3M and Permali Gloucester Limited, accounting for just over 40% of the market in 2013. Other companies in the market include American Polyfilm Inc., PAR Group, Nippon, Lubrizol and Avery Dennison.
Browse all reports of this category at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/plastics-polymers-and-resins
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the TPU films market on the basis of application and region:
- Global TPU Films Market Application Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
• Leisure and sports
• Building & Construction
- Global TPU Films Regional Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
Browse all ongoing reports by Grand View Research at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/ongoing-reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, the company offers market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries including technology, chemicals, materials, healthcare and energy. For more information, visit http://www.grandviewresearch.com/
Corporate Sales Specialist, U.S.A.
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Related reports by Grand View Research
Acetic Acid Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts To 2020 - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/acetic-acid-market
The global market for acetic acid is expected to reach USD 12.20 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing demand from application segments such as Vinyl Acetate Monomer (VAM) and Purified Terephthalic Acid (PTA) is expected to drive demand for acetic acid over the forecast period.
Adipic Acid Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts to 2020 - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/adipic-acid-market
The global market for adipic acid is expected to reach USD 7,240.8 million by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing demand for nylon resins and fiber from major end use industries such as automotive and electronics mainly in BRIC nations is expected to remain a key driving factor for the market over the next six years.