create dual-platform Windows/HTML5 applications by adding only one line of code to existing projects
Past News ReleasesRSS
WILMINGTON, DE (PRWEB) June 03, 2014
Cybele Software, Inc. announced today the beta-release of Thinfinity™ Virtual UI, a new comprehensive remoting solution that enables applications to be delivered as cross-browser, cross-device web apps, without the need of costly virtualization or remoting environments such as Citrix XenApp® or Microsoft™ RemoteApp, hence slashing IT costs and simplifying maintenance and administration.
With this release, Cybele Software, Inc. delivers on its promise of constantly developing flexible, pure web-based remoting solutions. “We developed Thinfinity™ Virtual UI with the ultimate goal of providing developers an economical yet complete way of prolonging in-house developed Windows applications’ lifespan” said Gustavo Ricardi, president and CEO of Cybele Software, Inc.
With Thinfinity™ Virtual UI, developers can create dual-platform Windows/HTML5 applications by adding only one line of code to their existing projects built in .Net, Delphi, Visual C++, Virtual Basic or others. Thinfinity™ Virtual UI allows these applications to be run normally on a Windows environment, or be installed on a Thinfinity™ Virtual UI Server environment and be accessed remotely from any HTML5-compliant Web browser.
With Thinfinity™ Virtual UI, Cybele Software solidifies its standing as the leading innovator of remote software solutions.
- Web-enables legacy Windows Apps with just a single line of code: works with popular Windows development environments and programming languages
- Dual-platform - Windows/Web: applications can be run as usual on a Windows environment, or be accessed remotely from any HTML5-compliant Web browser.
- Zero client setup: no plugin, add-on, or other kind of installation on the client side is required.
- Cross-browser and Cross-OS: works with any HTML5-compliant Web browser, automatically using HTTPS protocol on Android native browsers, Microsoft IE9, and others that still lack support for the WebSocket standard protocol.
- Secure, high-performance web-based Remote Access to applications hosted on a LAN, through a single published IP address, via http(s) and WebSocket protocols.
- Avoids costly virtualization and remoting solutions and reduces the total cost of ownership (TCO).
- Development machine
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 7 32bit / 64bit, Microsoft Windows 8 32bit / 64bit, or Microsoft Windows Server 2012 32bit / 64bit
- A development environment: Microsoft Visual Studio, Delphi 5 to XE6, Microsoft Visual Basic, PowerBuilder, and others.
- The application project must use GDI or GDI+ calls. .NET WPF or DirectX projects are not supported yet.
- Server machine
- Microsoft Windows 8 32bit / 64bit
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 32bit / 64bit
- End-user machine
- Any operating system and/or device with a HTML5-compliant Web Browser.
- Any modern Web Browser (HTML5-compliant) such as IE10/11, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, etc.
For more information about Thinfinity™ Virtual UI, contact Cybele Software, Inc.
3422 Old Capitol Trail, Suite 1125,
Wilmington, DE – 19808, USA.
Phone: (302) 892-9625 or (866) 462-9768